Reviews for Incentive
SnowNeko13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
So adorable! X3
Anime Fan 4 life chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
ahhh

sooooo so so cute! ! ! ! ! !

I'm glad I read but I gtg

time to read more fanfiction! ! !
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Awwww soo sweet!
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
:) AMAZING!
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Ah, I have yet to watch the movie, but the book was awesome!

Was there anyone else in the room while they had that moment?

Cause I'm pretty sure that in the book Renzo aka the Conte was there XD
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I feel your pain I seriously do. I mean I have the same problem. Sorry but I have to make this short. I'm in school and I don't want the teacher to catch me off task. Wonderul job, I love it and continue to right.
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
damn! i really, REALLY want this to actually happen in the book and movie! this is so awesome! whoopee!
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
that is so cute!

now thats how the story really should of ended
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aw that was sweet!
JumpinPopTarts chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Wowe! XD I love it I love it I love it!

Never would have imagined it when I was reading the book but..saw the movie last night and..well I guess I had the exact same thoughts you did! XD

Brilliantly written, perfect amounts of fluffiness..will there be a sequel? Fingers crossed!

xXJPTXx
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
sweet!
Aryam150 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This is the first Thief Lord story I've read and I have to say, I love it! I haven't read the book, or even heard of it for that matter, but OMG I know what you mean about the fantasies thing. Was it just me or did they look older than they were supposed to be? Especially when they were shirtless. Well, I'll stop rambling now. I can't wait for the next one! _
Mikuni no Shima chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
omg! so cute, I loved this fic!

I only recently saw the movie, must say they chose cute actors, although I was a little dissapointed in the over quality, but hey, I guess they didn't have as large of a budget to work with, they still did a good job with what they had!

yes...I should write a story about this soon, i'ts been on my mind for a long time..
Tsurai Shi chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
It's so cute! Sorry, just had to say that. Great oneshot!

-Megan
Digital Sins chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh, that should have happened! Yeah, I watched the movie (five times) last night and all I could think was, "Scipio and Prosper would make the most perfect couple!" Although, I thought that while reading the book too. _ Anyway, that was awesome and I loved Scip's reaction!

(My friend and I came up with Prospio for the pairing.)

*Nicole*