Reviews for Fushigi Yuugi: The Mysterious Friendship
Nobody special chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
This is really good, but your chapters are all mixed up 1 is 4, 5 is 2, and so on. Might wanna check on that
chibiangelailesa chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
Very nice but you're switching tenses. (Ryuuka looked up at the clouds. For the past few days, it’s been raining like God himself left the faucet running in Heaven.) One sentence is in past tense and one is in present.
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
I didn't really see anything. But, delete all the previous chapters or replace the old ones with the new ones. Don't have five chapters, and then the sixth one just repeating everything. It's confusing, and that's why lets us mess with stuff.

JoyceVivian chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
This is a good fic, but it could be better if you put in more thoughts on how they're going to find each other (Ryuuka and Senzoka), where ever they are, and also I can't figure out whether Ryuuka likes Kouji or Tasuki. The whole Chinese name thing is confusing me, could you please put in a list of what means who? I think you need to develop the plot in the way of what part of the timeline the two have been dropped in. It sounds like you've put them in before Miaka turned up, because Nuriko still hadn't seen Hotohori, but that's confusing because I thought the leader of the bandits (before Tasuki) died during the time Miaka was there, and there was that whole thing with Tasuki kidnapping Miaka and her helping him to gain leadership back from that other bandit, who had taken over when Tasuki was away...? Also, I would like to see more about what Senzoka and Ryuuka think about being dumped in a whole new world that they know all about and taken away from their world.

All of this is just constructive critism, not flames, because I think this is a really good fic and could be even better with improvements. _

I also liked the bit that you threw in about Senzoka hearing Ryuuka's thoughts. I can't wait read more about that. XD

Looking forward to your next update,

Domo arigato. _
Mizuko Aoki chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
I like it so far! there are mysterious parts and funny parts and weird parts(cough cough)

Anyways, it's pretty good overall. Keep going!

BTW, why did the orange turn purple, and why was it bitter?
animelover120 chapter 5 . 5/21/2006
Pretty good chapter, though what's Ryuuka doing there? Erm...not much to comment about, except maybe you shouldn't write “...that again. Sighs…” as speech. Maybe try, "...that again," Nuriko sighed. Update soon!

Alice (L.) .

Btw, please stop complaining. -_-;
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
Again, good job! A little bit rushed, maybe, and choppy, but not at all bad. (grin) I'm a little confused as to why we hear Ryuuka's voice but nothing was ever followed-up on it.

Archaia Fengari chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
I like! It's got a mystery to it now that it seems Ryuuka might be a cat. It's funny the way that they keep accidentaly saying there thoughts out loud. :)
Chocolate chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
It was FABULOUS. i just got a little con fused in the middle. I the end, i thought it was a great story. I LOVE IT!
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
Well...the way it was written is certainly...interesting. It was fun to read, but the places you put words and thoughts and all that sometimes confuses the heck out of me. It seems like it gets all jumbled together.

I like the story and plot - I just think you could fix it to make a little more sense when someone's reading it. And I want to know what's going on with Senzoka! (grin)

Mizuko Aoki chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I really like it Alice! Or should I say Ryuuka? the story is really interesting. you have to decide if you're writing past-tense or present tense, cause you sometimes mix them up. Other than that, keep it up!
animelover120 chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Pretty good story so far, though I haven't read any Fushigi Yuugi before. Anyways, nice "I'm-a-girl-but-you-don't-want-to-piss-me-off" attitude. Though, things do seem to flow a bit too smoothly. I don't know about Tasuki, Genrou, and Kouji's attitudes in the manga, but they seem a little too nonthreatening. I mean, Kouji kinda just accepted Ryuuka, Genrou didn't say much, and Tasuki is blowing his top but not doing much about it.

By the way, apology in Japanese would be something like moushiwake, I think. (not japanese here, just looking at the dictionary)

Nevertheless, I look forward to the next update. .
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
I have no idea why I didn't get an alert for chapter two, but I didn't, and there you go. So I'll review both at once! (grin)

Tasuki and Knei-Gong are in-character very well, I like! Tasuki's acting very funny, as he usually does. And the bit with Nuriko was funny. However, I'm still in the dark as WHY Senzou and Ryuuka are there, why Senzou replaced Mitsukake, and who Ryuuka is going to be. You kind of just jumped in there with Senzou replacing Mitsukake, without really saying what was going on. And although you put that she has cat-like abilities, you didn't really explain why she has them. Suzaku powers? Talents, even?

Sorry if I sound like I'm being picky. I'm just trying to point out some stuff you might want to concentrate on as the story goes on, just to clear things up a bit for the reader.

Again, no idea why I didn't get an alert for your second chapter. What a pain...

TormentingAllLemmings chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
This is pretty good! I think you better explain why she can talk to cats, however, if this is supposed to be set in our world. Otherwise, it's another dreaded Mary-Sue power, ya know?

I'm interested to find out why a guy is sucked in as well! I believe this is the first story I've read that had a guy come to that world, so I'm looking forward to it.

But the characters are pretty believable (other than talking to cats...) and the way it's written is very good! Great job!