Reviews for skullcage
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
well written i like how it jumps around actually and i really like the portrayal of cloud.
Polish chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I dont know I dont know I dont know... but this fic kind of freaks me out, and messes with my head at the exact same time. It literally f's with the head. you're good!
SenLady chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow. You really know how to write a crack-pairing good.

Really good. As in mindfuckery awesome.
whitesakura-rain chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
"so, Cloud, what's your bloodtype?" "Sweet."

Kinda saw that coming, but couldn't help smirking when I actually read the line P purty stowwie.
The Soup chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
...O_o Dudee, that is so emo-dramatic. In the good way. VERY good way. This story is further proof that the Kingdom Hearts Series is the ultimate slash-able game known to girls-that-love-boy-loving-boys. Incredibly well-written, and totally a heart-string yanker.

~The Soup
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
It was like...whoah, what's that again? A bit confused but I enjoyed it! _ thanks for the read!
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
*blinkblink*... Whoa... That... Was twisted... Really cool and really twisted... And it just goes to show how messed up Cloud Strife is... And how twisted Hades is... But... What can you expect? He's Hades...
elincia chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
OH MAN I love it. :D I love the repetition in it, and it's just so creepily wonderful.
CaideSin chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Gack. This is the sound of my brain stopping.

I'm terribly impressed though. That was disjointed in all the right ways. It was kind of beautiful; like poetry.
Ryfee chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
LOL

*snicker*

nice chapt!

yaoi pwns!

- f e lia ;
merines chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
So... I'm not the only one who thinks that Cloud lost all his dignity when Hercules saved him?

Confusing to read at some points, and totally not expected. I love it. -hugs Cloud-

He's just a big bag of emo, isn't he?
Ane the panther chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I really enjoyed the disjointed writing style. But after a while it got a little hard to understand. Other than that, a good read. Keep it up!
Firefly99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I am impressed. Seriously. How the hell did you manage to make Cloud so insane and Hades so simply terrifiying? I especially liked the use of present tense for bringing out the eerie atmosphere.

This is a definate favourite.
husShh chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
D:

wowa archy~ AWESOME.

i liked the ending at first i was like why'd he say sweet? then i was like ohh! lawlz. so cool
Yersi Fanel chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
You know what, that was cool.