Reviews for Awakening
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
That was very anti-climatic.
Meta chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
You, sir/ma'am, are a perverted, demented individual who is capable of terrible atrocities against literature and storytelling.
Meta chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This work of fiction disgusted me in a way that I can't begin to place into words. Suffice to say that it was so disturbing that I literally feel bad for reading it.

I hope you're ashamed for writing this.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
awesome, just awesome, (is it creepy how revan sounds like she has the right idea about jedi and sith both been half blind?

you made Bastila a little stupid, "One day I will surpass even y-”. first if your planning it you dont tell people, (especially after reven told her if you betray me il kill you.)
Even Gods Dream chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was lovely. Beautifully dark and enthralling and just... wow. The relationship was really well described, easily imagined, completely plausable.

Talk about drop dead gorgeous :p

It definitely deserves a fave. ]
NinjaFox chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That was awful.
Elvis Jagger Abdul-Jabar chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Always knew Bastie was kinda loopy like that. Not surprised. Maybe I'm jut good at reading people. Especially when they are all pixelated and stuff.

I'm debating whether it deserves two thumbs up or two thumbs down...
Masta revan chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Wow i have never read anything like this before it was pretty intresting but you didn't have to kill her.
O.O chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That... was hot, you'll want to save this, I think it's a bit too risque for ffnet to host it. adultfanfictionnet will host it though.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Very well done. At times it didn't seem to flow as nicely as some of your others, but it was still very good.

Lokiador chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Th'ats great, really, the way you desribes the relationship between the two, Revan's coldness, Bastila's insane fascination for her master...

And the end was... brutal, a true shock.

You should write more!