Reviews for Sakura, Pink Haired Princess
BoomPowMina chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
:'D THAT WAS AMAAAZING! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE BIT OF THIS STORY, AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR POSTING IT!
BoomPowMina chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
HAHAHAHAHA WoOOOO sASuke is BaCK YAy AND THE ShOck WitH ThE BABy!
BoomPowMina chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Dear God, i broke down crying... OROCHIMARU YOU PRICK!
BoomPowMina chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
I WANT FLUFF!
BoomPowMina chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Oh please Kami, dont let Karin be in the story!
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Errrr i dont like her being fan-girly
Zelman-Clock chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
That was beautiful. I love this story. It made my day when i read it.
sasusaku-4everr chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Omg. Love this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
LOve your story one of the best I had read!
Luv it! :D
yotuine chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
That was beautiful. I'm sooooo sad its over! I cried when Lee died, he was so good to Sakura whenever Sasuke was gone... this probably will always be one of my favorite fanfictions, it was ell thought out and written, the pregnancy was a super awesome twist. Adored this story to death (:
jowilleatyuh chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
I love the story line and all of the characters' relations and all but the scenes are too quick and too choppy- it's almost as if stating the obvious... Oh and for Author Notes, try and make it into another paragraph like this:

(A/N: blahblahblah)

Or something- it took me a few minutes to realize what it was xD Just try to extend each scene a bit longer, while also trying to like make it actually like the character and such- like Naruto's words: Believe it! Yeah you got that part but make it be more about a ramen obsessed guard or something xD And Lee- more of his poetic lovey dovey stuff xD Teehee Overall good job- I really do like the story line of this :)
You are my Math chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
hi!

this story is cute :3 BTW! i just stop from reading just to write this story :) because it reminds me the song of TaylorSwift the

...uhm! 'Love Story' haha :D
Inga's Truth chapter 19 . 8/11/2010
Riku and Sora... Kingdom hearts... Nice... LOVED LOVED LOVED THE STORY!
Sana chapter 19 . 4/7/2010
Thats was such a great story totally loved it:lol kep the good wokr going _
Unknownred chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
omg, nice story, but like near the beginning, i thought sasuke was 19 years old, and wasnt near 21...yet. and its almost been a year, right? well, whend he turn 20 or something?