Reviews for Letters
aruvqan chapter 1 . 6/9
Worked for me, the letters, the clearly explained reasons for leaving, though not Aruba, one of the US Virgin Islands - no passport or right to work issues :-)
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 2/18
I wonder if Ranger ever found her. I love how she told all of them the truth
OMGreally chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
please oh please come back and write the sequel to this lovely masterpiece of yours. I've read it numerous times and always want more...

thanks ever so much.
margaret aka whymelucylu chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
damnit come back and write a sequel to this masterpiece please
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
i liked this ,am now of to check the rest of your work hoping theres a sequel
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Very well done. Would love to see what might be next. Thanks for sharing and take care.
babesrus2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I thought I had reviewed this previously. I enjoy looking at it and have re-read it many times. You have a wonderful writing style and appear not to be afraid to go against the norm.
Mouselle chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love this story, and I love that most people really did deserve for her to leave. And Ranger is off to find her. So cool.
Kim's Mum chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love stories of Stephanie being stronger and putting herself first, and I loved the letters she sent to people, shame Connie and Lulu didn't understand but Joyce did.

A 2nd part to this story would be great, hint, hint
arubaluver chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
There is a most likely tissue warning, cause i cried.
margaretfowler chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hey~~ out of all the stories i ever marked as faves THIS IS THE STORY I ALWAYS COME BACK TO..i only wish you could do a "fallout" chapter for a followup to it..like her never coming back, then what does trenton do? her mother,connie,lula? what three ******* they are..just a excellent wonderful story..hug, margaret..i always dream he finds her, shocks trenton and sells rangeman just to be with his babe..let everyone else suffer..
Margaretlucylu chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i sooooooooo loved this story i am glad you had steph leave and i wish you could do a part two to it when everyone knows she isnt coming back at all
emhmom chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hello. If you're still actively writing this was a wonderful story. Stephanie totally should tell people where to go! I, for one, would love to read more from you. Thanks!
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
i thought it was great she actually did something for herself! but i think it's just screaming for a sequel - Ranger finds her!
PricklySare chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I actually really liked this story even if you feel they are ooc. I'm not sure that Stephanie or Ranger really were out of character though. I think deep down Stephanie is probably like this-and she would eventually get pissed at those so-called friends for kicking her when she was down and laughing at her all the time.

Great story all the same!