Reviews for Harry Potter and Voldemort's Demise
triggbc chapter 10 . 3/26
Very good story. Hope you'll update it soon. Looking forward to read more.
Davi chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
original piece of work. i really am enjoying this story
though i don't quite understand how that ring was meant to protect her since it didn't protect her form Dane and nor from the twins
Windschild8178 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is much better developed. I feel as if the PTS one is more humor. This seems to be a very serious piece. I'm really, really loving it. The interactions between the characters was well done, the dialouge nicely developed and placed. too many people either do all dialouge or all description. Having a good balance of both is so important. I feel as if the first sentence could have been more powerful though. The ending piece was very much a big twist. I wasn't expecting the I love you to be so sudden and hit so hard.
Black-fire Phoenix Wings chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Yay, an update.

Good chapter. I wonder who Harry's savior was (I'm thinking Neville or Dumbledore's Army)
Earllyn chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I just read your fanfic. It is so good! I remember reading it when you were begining, and it has gone in a completely different direction! I can't wait to read more!
LeahAnne chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
Awhhh poor Ginny. :(

I feel really BAD for her! Hopefully things start getting better soon! :D

Great story! Post more when you can. :D

xoxo
Black-fire Phoenix Wings chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
This is for chapter 9 because won't let me review chapter 9 for some reason.

Good chapter. Ginny has been freed from the potion, yay! I'm just hoping that Harry is feeling proper shame.

Clearly, Ginny isn't going to be getting over it instantly. She still must love him though, because it didn't mention anything happening to the rings.

Poor unborn kid, though. This would be an awkward story to tell them when they're older.

Good chapter. I admire your perseverance.

_

Just as an afterthought, she knows she already married him, right? She sounded as though she thought they were just engaged.
Samiaow chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
I suddenly love Fred and George for what they've just done... :)

I'm glad Ginny got free eventually. I knew the Weasleys would manage to save their sister/daughter in the end - I hope it's for good this time!
Princess Patterson chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
ginny is wrong n too proud .she fooled harry so many times ...what harry did .he loves her...she si so wrong...she doesnt see that ahrry is all alone thats y he wants her to himself.n what she is too selfish wanting her too huge family...u r doing harry too many injustice...
CurlyHairedGirly chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
I thought you said the love potion would stop from physical contact...what kind of physical contact do you mean? Like, just kissing, or do they actually have to sleep together?

Part of me is thinking that Ginny's just pretending to be under the potion to make Harry feel guilty. Like, reverse psychology. That's what I would do.

Because I've had a psycho boyfriend. And reverse psychology is sometimes the way to go. Or sometimes you just have to tell them to go die in a corner, like I did. Which still didn't work.

So I'm saying reverse psychology is Ginny's best bet here.
stormdog11 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
really good...
Lennon's Girl chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
Wow, well Harry finally got what he wanted. Ginny to follow his orders and now he's not happy. What an ass, he made her that way. lol

Also intense moment with Mr. Weasley, I hope things end well with them all though with those rings...Can't wait to read what happens next. :)
Black-fire Phoenix Wings chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
Good chapter.

Seems like Harry was treating her like a pet, or something. She is not going to be happy when she finds out. Especially when she finds out how close she was to getting home.

I'm curious as to how Ginny's coming along with her pregnancy. What if there's complications? I wonder how Harry would take to that.

_
tiffyrose chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
Rogue Ink-Pen chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
I very much like this fanfiction. You're handling quite nicely.

Well, Harry, you've kidnapped her, manipulated her, controlled her, abused her, suppressed her, got her pregnant, violated all levels of trust, hurt her, and now you're drugging her. Yes, Harry, you've done an OUTSTANDING job of protecting her. If you can't tell, I want to punch him in the face right now- I've got strong feelings against abusers (even if he is not in his right mind).

Hm, I wonder what that potion was. I'm going to guess that it was a love potion. But *eyes glint* as Slughorn said, love potion doesn't create love, just obsession.

I've noticed the emphasis on how, if Ginny doesn't love Harry, then bad things will happen, and I wonder, what about the other way around? I mean, Harry doesn't love her, he just wants to own her. And, well, people like to own more than one thing, if you know what I mean. I mean, he did seem sexually frustrated, so, I'm saying that an affair plot could be worked into the mix. Unfortunately, it's not entirely uncommon for abusers.

Also, I see Harry has control over the power of the rings. Could Ginny, possibly, at some desperate point, summon Harry to her, or herself to Harry? I can see why it wouldn't have happened before now, she's never wanted to really be around the guy. Hm, if she summons herself to him while there's an affair, that could be the trigger for her to stop loving him.

Sorry it's long, but that's my ideas. Keep writing, best of wishes _