Reviews for There's No People Like Show People
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
How sad.
myrtlenator chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This is excellent. There really is something tragic about Sharpay and Ryan, how they seem to have absolutely no real friends other than each other (at least before the 2nd movie), and this captures that perfectly. Lovely, bittersweet, very well written. Nice job.
LadyAJ chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Aw, that was so cute. Thank you for writing it.
socialitegirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Great stuff, fabulous really.
Catslove17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I really liked it, I just wished that it was longer!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
aw... i loved it! yeah im so glad that you wrote a story for sharpay and ryan that isnt incest. i havent come across any besides this one, though i have started to write some. great job! i love it!
I Love Lucas Grabeel chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
youre a great writer

i enjoy reading this mainly the end

100/100
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw, that was adorably sweet. Love it when Sharpay is the sensitive one and Ryan's the silent, strong one. It fits. It makes sense. It's perfectly wonderful. Thanks for writing this (awhile ago, apparently! But good stories never die...).

Great fic.

-DPSG1
Idio-cynic chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Loved this!
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow! What a cool spin on the sibling love Sharpay and Ryan have. I adore this oneshot!
Little Eirtae chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Ah, fabulous. I have this wonderful mental image of Ryan and Sharpay reenacting "What Is This Feeling?" and I can't figure out which one I'd rather see be Glinda. XD
Suzukata chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I've been quietly reading your stories, but now I'm reviewing to tell you just how chillingly beautiful they actually are. I write a little myself, but yours are really amazing.

Please, keep up the excellent work!

- Suzu
Regina Bianca del Mare Azzuro chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Plain Great. One of the greatest Evans one-shots ever. Very analytic, you've done the true job of a show business psychologist :)
Enarra chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
True. Love it.

I used to listen to that song again and again when I was younger. Don't know why.
Single.Voice chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Sometimes I really feel sorry for the Evans twins. I think this was incredibly well written; how do you do it? Get so much meaning across in less than a page of writing? Incredible. Only a great writer like you could write something as meaningful as this.