Reviews for The Alchemist Games
gizmo5225 chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
I always find fics that end on a really big cliffhanger like this! It really kept me entertained, and I really want to know what (or who considering Roy's words) did the damage. This is going to drive m crazy! I really like it a lot and can't wait for next chapter to come out!
Riku Nanase chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
im going to take a guess that it night be kimbly...mabey anyway i absolutly love it update soon!
Eatfoodzap chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
yay! *stretches* haven't seen any EdWin fluff for a long time now...really good story, I quote again.
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is really good and *cough readmine cough* mysterious. Quite well written for a first *cough readmine cough* fanfic. actually, I went on *cough read my fic or else* to the next chapter, but wrote this when I heard *cough goNOW cough* you were giving Armstrong sparkles *holds out hand expectantly*

Does subliminal messaging work on you?

If yes, yaay!

If not, darned shame

*cough go read my fic cough*
emeraldcyclone chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
Ahem, letsee, Since I already reveiwed chapter 7, I'll state it here. . . you need to update. Certainly you've come up with the remainder of the story? Yay! You really should update.
Dingy chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Ske! I love your story so far! Wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL! You've done a great job with it so far, I especially love the Riza moments (she kicks ass ;D) Please update soon!
emeraldcyclone chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Okay, after taking it that far, you ought to finish it. Keep up the regular submissions. I want to see what's next. :D
Serac chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
Thanks for mentioning me! I saw my name, and I was like: 'Kick ass! I should review other people's stuff more often!'. You've changed my outlook on reviewing for the better, and I thank you. Oh, and Fuhrer Allie made me lose the Game, dammit.

You know what I can seriously see happening? Roy burning his own wound shut. 'Cause he's just that good. Reminded me of that episode of Lost, where Sayid pours gunpowder into Charlie's head wound and lights it up...that was an awesome scene, in Lost and in here! A sign of true bad-ass nature, and I approve.

Ha, I didn't catch the raining glass part because of the gunshot...guess I can't catch everything. Which means I have a lot of self-reflection to do, because I need to change my outlook on life now that I know I may not always be right... Anyway, I think that it's Ed who made the mess, but it could very well be Faust, too. Or even, let's take a step into crazy territory, Armstrong. Who is having a bad reaction to his latest steroid binge. Come on, how do you think he got that huge? Don't tell me it's been passed on down the family line for generations...

I'm looking forward to the next chapter...
Patience Halliwell chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
Oh! Evil cliffy. I'm really starting to like you. Way to keep your readers guessing. Just update soon. Cya.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
Is this chapter a Roy-centered 1? I hope the next one is Ed centered.
KTRose chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
Hmm... Running from rocks and dodging swinging axes- where have I seen THAT before, hm?

I'm going to lay out my guess right here and say that some split off, like Roy, and was almost ambushed, but did some transmutation (or something)and overshot it.

Just please update soon!
Anicka chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
Loved! I'm thinking it's Ed...but I'm not sure. Maybe the other "alchemists" are actually puppets! HA! I'm just making stuff up aren't I?
Fuhrer Allie chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
O-oh, who's name is that, THREE times in the story? *struts around* Oh, I see "Fuhrer Allie", and it feels and looks so right. o: Keep up the good job, Squirt! ...wait, I have to review the story, right?

All right! *coughs* It's about time you updated this story! But what am I saying? It's not like you don't have the next chapter already written and ready to edit, right? o:

Anyways, I loved this chapter, and I loved editing it anymore. I mean, I bet the readers will be all, "SLDFJLSDHFLSFLSD" with the cliffhanger, and to that, I say, "Sucks to be you. But it's worth the wait." :o You should be flattered I don't give away what happens in the next chapters.

Even as I read it again, it still chills me that Roy had to cauterize his own wound. My stomach flipped there; I'm such a puss-bag. D: I still wish you would have included my add-on to when Issac shoots the gun in the air. You know, where he's spliced by glass, and then everybody is all, "Damn, where's my money?" and "Yay! Now I don't have to fight because I'm a hippie-pansy!" and who could forget, "Let's go to McDonalds!"

I love that part. I especially love the part where Winry doesn't get to come. :o I think that's the best part.

You should include it in your story. Along with my name several more times. Next chapter: Have my name over and over again in a wall of text. o_o That is the best way to flatter your editor.

Gawed, I rock. And you should express that in chapter eight. Because, that would TOTALLY ROCK. Mm'kay? Stellar. (It's 70's and 80's day in my head right now). Oh, and I lost the Game. :)
Kori chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Emi, this is an excallent story so far. I haven't gotten in to FMA but from the rudimentary things I have heard you and Allie talk about, I was able to understand. Bravo.
Sh411th chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
UPDATE! This is so awsome! I'm hooked!