Reviews for Mums the Word
birdkamp chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
I love this story I hope it will be done some day
ZianaSue chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
And the plot thickens...

Oh I can't wait until you post more of this story. It's so different from typical veela stories. I'm loving it!
thewolf74 chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
I knew that Molly wasn't going to take her family and Harry being Veela's. Please update again very soon. I want to know if Harry does conceive. I really like this story.
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
This is a great fic why did u stop
Guest chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Please update
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
If you do finish this then make Harry get preggers with voldy cuz it could turn out cute
Tachimaru chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
i feel like i am in on of those old Mervyn's commercials where the chick is leaning on the glass going open open open but i am saying Update Update Update...i love this story who am i kidding i love all your stories...So Please don't abandon them..
wavedancer70 chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Please finish your stories your killing me they are so awesome and I love your writing style please finish any and all your stories PLEASE
Jenny chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Oh Spiffy...why have you left us. You are a legend...please come back ;A; * holds lighter in air*
Mynxkat100 chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Please continue this its really good
Kimi Lowe chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Love the story so far... Please write more soon...
Angel-Jin chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
I really do hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
pls update! this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome
Cameron Reese Slytherin chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
you know i was starting to love the story then all of a sudden, RON WEASLEY becomes harry's mate and i was like Eugh! i don't like reading about that couple and sorry about this review it just gross me out
LUCIUS MALFOY chapter 8 . 1/12/2013