Reviews for Fake Bonds
Portgas.D.Rouge chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I just want to hurt them... very baaaad!
Thats a rolercoaster of feelings...
But I like it! Thank u.
ShhhTheir watching chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
oooh the bitterness of love that can't not be! Such a lovely story I love the vibes you get off of Axel and Sora *swoons* you should write more of this pairing (/)
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
If a game of pretend can get a relationship started(sort of) it should be done more often!

Doesn't matter, I enjoyed this nonetheless!
sorceress115 chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Heartbreakingly lovely. Axel and Sora never really appealed to me as a couple; Axel just seems too devoted to Roxas as Sora is to Riku and Kairi. However you made their relationship very plausible and it was beautifully done.
Miharu-tenshi chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
-sniff- aww, that's so sad..T.T i go 'yay!' when Sora didn't chase Riku. XP and when he whispered the name 'Axel'. yet i call myself Soriku and Akuroku fangirl. i'm so weird.. XD
lslines chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
*wibbles madly* Oh, this is gorgeous and heartbreaking. Just perfect.
If You Get My Drift chapter 3 . 12/29/2007's over? But...but-::cries:: No...! ::fades away::
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Awh, poor Axel. Sora leaves him, damnit he should have stayed! (Which is odd since I love RikuSora) You just turned me into an AxelSora fangirl!
Adrian Winter chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
I can't stand it! It's too sad... I love it and hate it at the same time... poor Axel. ::cries:: This is by far one of my favorite pieces I've read. I love your writing style, and the characterization is great. Keep up the wonderful work!
Kuko chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Will there be more? I'm actually starting to like this coupling and your story rationalizes it in a good and logical way. I hope you write more!
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 3 . 9/7/2006

So short, to the point, and really, truly moving. There's a LOT of emotion showing through this. It got to me. I was staring at the screen nearly in tears.

(wow, I'm not usually this analytical. .O Darn creative writing class...)

Anyway... *dies* *from sheer brilliance* Oh god. It's so beautiful.
Allexandra Radcliffe chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
I really like your AkuRoku fics! Even if this was AkuSora...same difference, sorta...right? Oh, never mind. The point is, please keep writing more like these!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
This was another one of those

*really real*

pieces that I've been finding.

And I love it.

This was really good,

And really sad,

and really wonderful.

All that really.

Yep, so...

MusiqMistress chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Aw man! I sure thought Soar would stay with Axel. ._.; Oh well, it's still a good ending even if it's angst layered. XD

Your writing skills are wonderful. _ You write enough to feed our hungry eyes, then cut-off right when it was getting interesting, but we are satisfied and wait for your next piece. :D Soraxel in this story is a bonus. 3 There is not enough Axel/Sora love out there!
Wolfiee chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
Dude, this is awesome.

I like the tense you use, interesting but very good and I love the second to last line, what Axel says. And then the part about not having a heart and also the its what I like about you part.

Awesome and I can't wait for you to update again.