Reviews for No Map Without Water
Words can't express how gorgeous Tempest in a Teacup and this prologue is. I know it's been a looooonnngg time, but I really wish you'll someday update this. 3
theScribblerWP chapter 1 . 11/11
Oh my god, the prologue was amazing. Your ability to incorporate metaphors (seemly) effortlessly still amazes me. I loved how you used an old and unique pastime of katara and zuko to set the stage for the rest of this sequel, to convey that this journey they are both on is to find each other like they used to within the game they used to play. I'm sad that the sequel will most likely never be finished - it has so much potentional I can tell even from the start - but maybe you lost inspiration or there is another reason keeping you from continuing and I understand. I hope you see this one day. Not only because I wish you would pick up this story again, but also so that you know how truly incredible of a writer you are.
stardust made chapter 1 . 11/11
haven't even read it yet, but i'm gonna tack on as favorites and follow because you've already got my heart clenched in your brilliant hands :D
Windswept Blossoms chapter 1 . 10/14
Is it too much to hope this will be continued even after 9 years? I really loved Tempest in a Teacup and I was so glad there was a sequel! Even though the chances are slim, I still hope you'll come back and write this.
QueenDarua chapter 1 . 10/14
Bah! While it has been 9 years since you've updated and the chances of you updating are slim I hope you don't abandon this fic! Tempest In A Teacup was a masterpiece.
Skywroe chapter 1 . 10/11
Please update. It just got started.
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 1 . 9/4
Gah, I came across this in a Pinterest image and I couldn't stop reading either of the stories... It's wonderful...
Lurfy chapter 1 . 7/19
Thank you so much for writing this (and its predecessor)! I hope you haven't given up on it completely, because I'd love to see where it goes!
Pottergirl3333 chapter 1 . 7/2
So I know you probably aren't going to write anymore on this, but it is amazing. I just binge read Tempest in a Teacup, and I loved it! This chapter is great, too, and I would love it if you updated. Please!
As a person who outwardly shipped Kataang but internally shipped Zutara, are you legitimately not going to write about how towards the end when Zuko joined the Gaang that whole dynamic would have turned out within the context of Tempest In A Teacup? Or the whole "I have Spirit Water that could potentially heal your scar" thing? Cuz I loved both Tempest In A Teacup and it's sequal, and I just feel like it's an opportunity lost.
Maya1305 chapter 1 . 6/13
I just love it! I guess you won't continue it since it has been 9 years but I still hope you do!
Azuna chapter 1 . 5/26
Ok I just finished reading this and I saw it was last updated in 2006 I know it's almost been 10 years but can you wright some more this is amazing!
Fab chapter 1 . 5/25
Please come back! 9 years later, please come back!
Somebody chapter 1 . 5/22
Love, love this and the previous installment. I totally ship Zuko and Katara, and I love this twist on the story. It ties in with the show well.

I appreciate the Terry Pratchet reference ) .
iheartpickles chapter 1 . 5/14
:((((((((((((((((( the tears! I love it!