Reviews for No Map Without Water
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 5/3
Alright, I found this story on ao3 so I know this is the end. It's too bad, really, but the quality of your writing makes it okay. I'm sad we'll never see them end the war and get together through your writing; I know it would be just beautiful. Regardless, thank you so much for writing this and sharing your talent. As an amateur poet, I really appreciate your style and how you made this story into such wonderful poetic prose. I said it before: this story is like a scrapbook, and I find it very inspirational.
October Dalliance chapter 1 . 4/10
Omg. I read tempest and was pleased to see a sequel. Then I come to the comment section and find that this hasn't been updated in a decade. I hope all is well in your life and you're safe and happy.
Wow. Just...wow. And shoot, is this EVER going to be updated?
303 Chocolate chapter 1 . 3/21
I'm never going to see this wonderful piece finished, am I?
Malia chapter 1 . 1/15
I love it so much but you haven't updated it in 11 years now... That's so sad! I really wanted to read more!
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 1/8
*sobs*
ITS BEEN TEN YEARS
actually 11 now ish
dang this is old
I KNOW YOURE PROBABKY BUSY AF WITH STUFF BUT AUGHHHHHH
253910 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Bittersweet and beautiful. Your writing is absolutely wonderful and I'm glad you shared it with us. Thank you. -
Sovaton chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This story and the one before seem a little to good to be fan fiction, an author of this class probably went to pursue an actual writing career, and these books might've just been for fun and to get away with doing stuff like copyright.
CasaCan chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
So sad to see this unfinished but as the last one ended off just where the series starts I can see how huge of an undertaking it is. I would love to see you come back to this some day however, as it is brilliant and the different writting styles throughout the first one made it so interesting to read (not to mention the awesome plot).
Badwolf152 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
So amazing! A shame this isn't finished.
Esther Coutoi chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Han pasado diez años desde que actualizaste, ¿increible, no?
Ahora lo que más me interesa es saber cómo te ha ido. Diez años pasaron volando. Espero en verdad que te haya ido bien, que algunos deseos se hayan cumplido y que seas feliz. Si no es así, espero que encuentres pronto un motivo de felicidad.
Angels and Immortals chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
You are a phenomenal writer. I know it's been years, but please consider finishing this lovely story.
gilliandgzmn chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I know its been 10 years but please continue the story. The plot is really amazing and i would like to hear more from you :( please please pleaaase
YourCupofCoffee chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Heartbreakingly beautiful, I loved the first story and how you tied it into the cannon storyline. Will there be more?
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I just left a review on your prequel and was super excited about continuing with the sequel. Only to discover you hadn't come back in 10 years. I'm sad, but I get it. Sometimes you just don't get the inspiration.