Reviews for No Map Without Water
Sapsparrow13 chapter 1 . 3/15
i know it has been years, but you can still update right? This is the second time I have read the prequel to this. I liike how you made this work. :)
Fighting-Writer chapter 1 . 3/11
gahh pulling on my heartstrings here X'(
Sydney087 chapter 1 . 3/9
I hate to be blunt but you shouldn't start a story if you're not going to finish it. It's a commitment just like anything else that should be followed through to the end. It's also very rude to people who admire or support.
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 1 . 2/12
There's more right? Loving the story!
Rapunzel3 chapter 1 . 2/4
This just shattered my heart and every feel I had! I loved your take on the story. I know this was published a very long time ago but it left me wanting more! I want to hear your view on the series! Really enjoyed Tempest in a Teacup! it was really good and i liked how it was just snippet's of their journey
Kasienda chapter 1 . 2/2
I truly enjoyed Tempest in a Teacup. Having it be a sort of collection of connected drabbles was nice, because it meant that we really only saw the crucial moments - there was no filler or fluff in between. And yet, with your one sentence themes or the rules that must be followed implied what daily life and interactions would have been like between these two. Very well done. Truly human.

And then this piece! The opening about the map game truly made my throat drop - it was incredibly sweet and so sad. And more amazingly - nothing was said - but it was shown and it was felt. Truly amazing!

I understand that the implication is that the show progresses from here - that things happen more or less the way they did with a completely different coloring to everything. But to be honest, I'm more than a little disappointed that you did not continue this. 'Tis amazing!

Thank you for sharing. I truly enjoyed this little piece (and the longer one that came before!)
l0stinl0ve chapter 1 . 1/27
Ask. Just reread Tempest and came to this and remembered it wasn't completed. I know its been years by I still would love to read your take on the series.
Cat Goliath chapter 1 . 1/19
GAh! My heart. It's shattered. So far so good, I'm really curious as to where you will be taking this. Can't wait til the next update!
Great sequel! Start back writing! Completely rude to leave people hanging in an unfinished story, wondering what's going to happen in it.
Great beginning to your sequel! I loved Tempest In A Teacup! Truly an excellent story and well written. Why haven't you finished your sequel? Start back and keep going! It's totally rude to leave your readers hanging in an unfinished story wondering what's going to happen. You've got talent, keep going!
Greddb12 chapter 1 . 1/6
Can you explain the game a little bit more?
PhantomFreak chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
WHERE'S THE REST?! I'm sorry but seriously? I love your writing and I read both of these within an hour and it's KILLING ME because you're such an amazing writer and I had such high high hopes for the sequel then I read that you haven't updated since '06. This resulted in me sulking. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I KNOW YOU PROBABLY DON'T FIND THIS IMPORTANT BUT WE DO SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR READERS UPDATE THIS! Thank you.
Izzyv chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
You have to continue this story, please don't abandon it! Tempest in a teacup was so beautiful and interesting I hope you write more.
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
NO! Why did you abandon this?! Tempest in a Teacup was beautiful and now it's left me all empty insideā€¦ :(
Arns chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Hello! I know I'm a bit late but i was wondering if you were still writing this story?