Reviews for No Map Without Water
YourCupofCoffee chapter 1 . 9/12
Heartbreakingly beautiful, I loved the first story and how you tied it into the cannon storyline. Will there be more?
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/13
I just left a review on your prequel and was super excited about continuing with the sequel. Only to discover you hadn't come back in 10 years. I'm sad, but I get it. Sometimes you just don't get the inspiration.
So many emotions. You did such a food job with this and your previous story
Please finish this wonderful tale. You are very talented, and this story has a lot of potential.
Rang Tracyn chapter 1 . 4/24
Please update soon! This story and Tempest in a Teacup are amazing!
shandi.rivera chapter 1 . 4/1
I am angry that this was never finished.
jubblet chapter 1 . 3/14
Oh man- please continue this story!
I know that it's super unlikely that you even look back at these, as you stopped with this story so long ago, but I absolutely love this story. It's definitely one of my top few zutara fanfics. It absolutely kills me that their story hasn't properly ended. It drives me insane to know that I may never know the end of Katara and Zuko. Please please please finish this tale
Please please please keep on writing the story. It is killing me not to be able to finish reading it. Tempest in a Teacup was so great and the story you got going on has so much potential. Your writing is REALLY good btw.
kt.kins chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
pleaseeeee update this story is soo good and your writing is great i love it!
storybooksage chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Wown what a great intro. You truly have a talent for molding and guiding words into beautiful scenes. I enjoyed 'tempest in a teacup' and I've no doubt that this story will be just as delightful.
My only critique is that you should continue writing. The anticipation to know how this story ends is killing me. I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Words can't express how gorgeous Tempest in a Teacup and this prologue is. I know it's been a looooonnngg time, but I really wish you'll someday update this. 3
theScribblerWP chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Oh my god, the prologue was amazing. Your ability to incorporate metaphors (seemly) effortlessly still amazes me. I loved how you used an old and unique pastime of katara and zuko to set the stage for the rest of this sequel, to convey that this journey they are both on is to find each other like they used to within the game they used to play. I'm sad that the sequel will most likely never be finished - it has so much potentional I can tell even from the start - but maybe you lost inspiration or there is another reason keeping you from continuing and I understand. I hope you see this one day. Not only because I wish you would pick up this story again, but also so that you know how truly incredible of a writer you are.
pasadisu chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
haven't even read it yet, but i'm gonna tack on as favorites and follow because you've already got my heart clenched in your brilliant hands :D
Windswept Blossoms chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Is it too much to hope this will be continued even after 9 years? I really loved Tempest in a Teacup and I was so glad there was a sequel! Even though the chances are slim, I still hope you'll come back and write this.