Reviews for No Map Without Water
moonsun18 chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh wow. So I binge read your other story and now I'm hooked. I love love love your writing :)
Ike Shizuka chapter 1 . 4/16
I know it has been almost a decade, but I'm taking the chance in reviewing.

Please update this, if possible. I would love to read the sequel of Tempest in a Teacup.

Your style of writing is very refreshing and in depth. Please continue to write, even if you choose not to update this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/5
AHHHHHHH! I love this Zutara fic! Please please please update soon!
2006? 2006?! Why you no update anymore?! You're such a great writer and everyone wants more story but there ISN'T any more because you may or may not be DEAD. I'm sorry, but this needs to be continued...
sapsparrow13 chapter 1 . 3/21
Please go on with this sequel! It's never too late
Ari chapter 1 . 3/18
I absolutely love it!
This... This is bringing all the hype. I do not know if it is intended to be a oneshot (it can certainly work as such- the feeling of unknown is not entirely welcome but it is just well executed that I do not mind), however the title "prologue" brings forth hope of a continuation. I do pray it is the latter! I enjoy your work :)
LovingThisFic chapter 1 . 2/22
I loved your Tempest in a Teacup, and I really hope you'll pick up on the sequel and resolve Zuko and Katara's dilemma! Please? Hope to see it updated soon ;)
TMNTfan101 chapter 1 . 2/3
HURRRY UP AND UPDATE NOW!
Sabrina97 chapter 1 . 1/31
I loved this fic. It is so well written I love the use of metaphor at every turn and the beautiful character development. I absolutely love the plot and the zutara relationship. Please publish soon, I can't wait!
Where ya been all this time?
HO0T HO0T chapter 1 . 1/21
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE I read Tempest and i need them to be together again!
ElusiveUniverse chapter 1 . 1/15
you don't understand, i need this. i may perish without the closure you've denied me so cruelly. COME BACK I'M BEGGING YOU.
oxymoron96 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
PLEASE TELL ME THERE WILL BE MORE!
ziva10 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I love this story line and can't wait for the next chapter to be up, but I understand how busy people get. Just do your best to get the next chapter up.