Reviews for Running Out of Pain
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 38 . 3/6/2008
ew i officially hate gavin. i dont care if he is the nice guy i want jack and belle! i hope i get that! anyways this was another great chapter (as always) but like you know i always say it dont mean i gotta like whats happening. please let them be together :(
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 37 . 3/6/2008
once again...*cries uncontrollably*

omg why? cant they ever be happy?

urgh this makes me devastated like i seriously have a lump in my throat right now...

maybe im just a sap and cry over everything but when someone writes this good and i get into it i just cant help myself.

this is such a freaking amazing story!
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 36 . 3/6/2008
okay you totally know how to make me cry! this is just tragic! no more jack and belle? *cries like a friggen baby* :'(

good chapter as always but like i said once before it doesnt mean i still dont like what happened.

urgh and i still dont like Ian what-so-ever! can't wait to continue and see what's gonna happen.
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 35 . 3/6/2008
okay i so knew there was a reason that i didnt like Ian. that photo totally proves it. i dont care how much she says their friends i won't like him. its sposed to be jack and belle not ian and belle...ew! so yeah great chapter...i laughed at the part with jane lol she's pretty damn blunt. anyways cant wait to keep reading so i can keep on hatin on ian. p.s. sex with jack mercer is totally hot! and you make it sound absolutely incredible...just though you should know hehe :)
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 34 . 3/6/2008
um im not too sure how i feel about Ian...great chapter but is it meant for people to like Ian? cuz for some reason i just can't. ha this might sound weird but i was getting jealous for jack...him and belle just belong and it feels weird with another guy...then again guys and girls can be just friends, right? but he is single though...okay let me stop talking and answering myself...lol grear chapter! can't wait to continue as always :)
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 33 . 3/6/2008
aw! but damn those flipping interruptions! will there ever be a peaceful scene with out some one barging in? anyways great chapter and can't wait to read about her friends.
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 32 . 3/6/2008
*cries uncontrollably* NO :'(

*sniffles* at least its only 3 months...right?

this is just so sad once again i really cried. man im such a baby!

but i gotta say i effin love bobby :)

even his one-liners put a smile on my face :D

great chapter cant wait to continue!
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 31 . 3/6/2008
NO! this sucks :( just the situation though. the chapter was great as always...it doesnt mean im happy about what's happening though :(
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 30 . 3/6/2008
wow you just continue to add more and more to this story...but thats agood thing. i will be so sad when it comes to an end...i know i will...but til then i'll continue with the reviews :) oh yeah great chapter as always!
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 29 . 3/6/2008
BOBBY :) he makes me laugh everytime i swear! i just love everything about jack and belle. man if only every girl could find a guy like that...life would be so damn perfect despite all the fucked up things. just having him would be enough... *sigh*...anyways another great chapter!
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 28 . 3/6/2008
haha finally! no interruptions :) great chapter!
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 27 . 3/6/2008
oh man i cant wait for the party. hopefully this time something can happen between them with out interruptions. btw leary is a flipping dick head! urgh i so hate him. sorry just had to put that bit in there since he was in this chapter. anyways great chapter!
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 26 . 3/6/2008
OMFG! NO WAY! please tell me nothing bad happens! once again i so cant breathe litterally because im so anxious and nervous :O ugh and i just love Bobby to pieces! he's so damn funny! btw the closet scene was very hot :) another amazing chapter from an amazing writer!
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 25 . 3/6/2008
I LOVE BOBBY :) hehe i laughed through their whole convo. he's so cute. anyways i kinda figured that was the asshole next door when jack looked. go bobby! he deserves that! well cant wait to go on. btw this was a great chapter :D
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 24 . 3/6/2008
omg i litterally cant breathe when i read the ending. i still cant. im so anxious but scared to see what bobby saw...god i love bobby but dammit why the hell did he have to interrupt a perfectly good moment? damn you bobby! haha still love him though. im gonna continue so i can finally let my breath out cuz its killing me!
484 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »