Reviews for Running Out of Pain
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
well its nice to know that everyone's past sucks...i can totally sympathize. this was amazingly written out...its so damn sad though. i cried when i read it...and the last chapter too. you are such a good writer i feel like im in your story thats how lost i get.
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
oh wow. this was intense! you have an amazing talent for writing! cant wait to continue!
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
cant wait to find out whats up with bobby...i love how jack is so sweet! ugh if only all guys were like him! anyways another great one :)
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
interesting...i must say im a bobby fan but its still funny with the insults. another great chapter!
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
wonder whats going on with isabelle at home...? its so cute how much jack cares about her.
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
very cute! cant wait to read about the real story behind isabelle...
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
another great one! finally they kissed. this story is long so i wonder what kind of drama you have planned...cant wait to continue :)
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 3 . 3/6/2008 does she or does she not like him? well i personally think she does. cant wait to keep reading :)
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G is all i gotta say. loved it! and i love jack :)
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
hey i just found this story and already im so loving it! i decided it was SO amazing that i want to review all the chapters :)
sarah chapter 46 . 3/1/2008
OMG! I just read that whole story from beginning to end in one night. That was awesome!
pinkhavasu chapter 46 . 2/24/2008
I LOVE your story!

It took me two days to read the whole thing.

Good Job.

I hate Justin Timberlake and loved Alpha Dog too.
ThatOneRedfield chapter 45 . 1/30/2008
This story was amazing! I absolutly loved it, you made the characters seem just as they were in the movie. And the story tied in well with the movie! Ive never cried while reading a story but there were several moments where i almost cried! I cant wait to get started on the sequel!
BucksDoe chapter 46 . 1/3/2008
OMG, loved the story! There were so many different emotions, and just the right amount of everything. I usually dont like stories that don't follow the movie, but i really loved this one :D
Ghostwriter chapter 46 . 12/2/2007
Wow! What a great story. And you kept Jack alive. Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »