Reviews for Life's Little Changes
MissKyuubi chapter 1 . 22h
That moment when you get so very fucking attached to a story and plot line and are fangirl in like crazy then you look... You see its not been updated since 2007... The feels that threaten to burst forth. The dam that is about to break... Let's us have a moment of silence. May the plot bunnies come back to you. Yaoi gods here our plea! Update soon...
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
This is usually not my preferred style. It's light, a bit forced and quite simplistic; however, there is a charm in this story that I cannot seem to ignore. All the time, as I read everything, my face cannot stop the smile that constantly appears.
inuyashamunkey chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
ive lost faith in this being updated once it hit the 7 year mark. im just sad it had to go and wish it not so
LBH-don't give up chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
I like it. It is vert interesting. Please continou it and write more good stories.
Stona13 chapter 7 . 5/12/2016
I really like your story :D Hope you update it soon
RoniBopShop chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
I hope you update this soon :)
Mrs.Inuzuka1127 chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
This is AMAZING! I can't stop reading
jupimako chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Fantastic story! Why didn't you finish it? T.T I really liked your characters and their back-stories.
dying chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
Omg why are you not updating ;A; I'm already so hooked on this story, it's somwell written. WE NEED UPDATES IM BEGGING YOU
Empress Tatiana chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
this was good I loved the teasing and the foreplay and the plot, character development every thing but I would have loved it even more if they had sex at the end living us your readers feeling satisfied good job though
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Noooo don't end it here! Please please continue
duchessme chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
so adorably ,they're so to wait for more chap
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Awww I'm sad that there's no more... naruto was just too d*** cute!
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Naruto is such a cutie! I can't wait to read more!
fghjklok chapter 12 . 9/14/2013