Reviews for Life's Little Changes
Kari chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Wonderful job so far! :3 I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out how things progress!
chem chick chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Oh, I like it! 1st chapter was good, 2nd was even better. I love Naruto feeding Sasuke! So sweet! Please write more soon! Thank you!
EggyMiNa chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
okay..now this was sucha a cute chapter! It's really cute and all! Naruto is kinda OOC in here y'know? Naru-chan wouldn't touch him at one moment and the next he is sitting on Sasuke's lap feeding him salad? I guess Naruto has his moods...xD

Maa...Pwease update? Lookin' foward to your next update! Ja..
Silent Note chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
What cutesy chapter! I love it.
tinkletimekelly chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
So happy to see this update. I'm really liking this fic. Keep this up and I'll have to put it as my fav to keep up with it,go to slow on your updates, I do what I usually do,just lose intresT. I hope not, I happen to like what you're writing and I'M lets get those two together(N/S).Can't wait to see how you'll decide to do it. Sugestion:Don't drag it out too long,but at the same time don't make it to easy.
blue-genjutsu chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Really great chapter and I liked the part with Naruto feeding Sasuke. :)
Red Asatari chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
*claps and cheers* bravo, I just loved it! Sasuke is getting soft! go Naruto, pls pls pls pls update soon!
Wildbookaddict chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
hey that was a great story can't wait to read the rest.
left-alone chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
great fic! hope you keep going and update soon!
sumisweet chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii! #_# Naruto feeding Sasuke! **Little voice in head That should have been a lap dance!** Ek! No! Just a sweet moment, no lap dance! **images pop into head** Drool... Uh, Hey there! Ha ha ha. I love your story! Wickedly awesome! Update Update!
HilaryD.M chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
KAWA UPDATE SOON
HilaryD.M chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
yu my love your story hun. please update soon

love

looli:)
Lunatari chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Hey! Love your story and hope you update soon!

Huggles

Lunatari
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Enjoyed? Yup I did. Right now all I'ld like to do is read the next chapter. Peerferably,sooner than later. until than happy writing.
lo chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This is quite good. I like how you began this story. Now you really need to dig in and explore your two main characters. you can really do something with this.
1,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »