Reviews for Life's Little Changes
BubblegumGeisha chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
I love this story; its very cute! Please update soon!
NekoAnime chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
*bounces around excitedly* And learn about Sasuke's and Naruto's past I did. Well more of it anyways. _

Shikamaru, how I love thee. His lazy personality just kills me. And I can whole-heartedly imagine Sasuke with a phobia. It suits him so well in this story. Too bad Naruto is slowly or quickly (They share almost an entire meal together) getting rid of that. And the fact that Naruto was tossing onion in Sasuke's salad sent me into giggling fits. I know, I'm weird. But being weird is a good thing.

Haha, Naruto got to go swimming. That scene was cute too. I also liked the fact that Sasuke just dropped the bag of food in his lap and walked away. Hope the burgers didn't have onions on them. XD

I think my favorite line was this one: "If I have to explain the food pyramid to you then I’m recommending you retake health." It just highly, highly amused me for some reason. I'm also really curious as to what Sasuke needs a prescription for and what Gaara and him were talking about. Considering I don't think Gaara was mentioned in the last chapter and Sasuke and him don't seem to like one another very much.

Do Naruto and Gaara know each other and are they friends at all? Enemies? I hope to find out more in the next chapter. Hope it's soon. Keep up the great work, you're doing an awesome job. _
DainoChild chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
That was cute! Great chapter. Keep up the fantabulous work!
Kari chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Wonderful job so far! :3 I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out how things progress!
chem chick chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Oh, I like it! 1st chapter was good, 2nd was even better. I love Naruto feeding Sasuke! So sweet! Please write more soon! Thank you!
EggyMiNa chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
okay..now this was sucha a cute chapter! It's really cute and all! Naruto is kinda OOC in here y'know? Naru-chan wouldn't touch him at one moment and the next he is sitting on Sasuke's lap feeding him salad? I guess Naruto has his moods...xD

Maa...Pwease update? Lookin' foward to your next update! Ja..
Silent Note chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
What cutesy chapter! I love it.
tinkletimekelly chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
So happy to see this update. I'm really liking this fic. Keep this up and I'll have to put it as my fav to keep up with it,go to slow on your updates, I do what I usually do,just lose intresT. I hope not, I happen to like what you're writing and I'M lets get those two together(N/S).Can't wait to see how you'll decide to do it. Sugestion:Don't drag it out too long,but at the same time don't make it to easy.
blue-genjutsu chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Really great chapter and I liked the part with Naruto feeding Sasuke. :)
Red Asatari chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
*claps and cheers* bravo, I just loved it! Sasuke is getting soft! go Naruto, pls pls pls pls update soon!
Wildbookaddict chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
hey that was a great story can't wait to read the rest.
left-alone chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
great fic! hope you keep going and update soon!
sumisweet chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii! #_# Naruto feeding Sasuke! **Little voice in head That should have been a lap dance!** Ek! No! Just a sweet moment, no lap dance! **images pop into head** Drool... Uh, Hey there! Ha ha ha. I love your story! Wickedly awesome! Update Update!
HilaryD.M chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
KAWA UPDATE SOON
HilaryD.M chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
yu my love your story hun. please update soon

love