Reviews for Hold Fast
Shiary chapter 6 . 2/26
I love it! Please update if you can!
susan chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
I liked the togusa story and I hope you write more it's cute:
maybe you will write on on togusa'a childhood abd how he becane a decetive .
susan
Alicy-sunberg chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Funny, and interesting fic, I like it ! :))))
I really like Akio, is that an OC ?
And whose is this dream ? Akio's ? Togusa's ?
I'm a bit confused actually ... :-P

But anyway its cool and I can't wait for the next chapter ! :)))
Sonar chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
That was a rahter good chapter.
Suicidal Black Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
hiii its me! I'm baaaack! I just need to redo my login password for this site . lol. then I'll update my GitS... I hope you're going to update this one sometime, its one of my top favs for GitS!
Curious Cat chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Oh why, why did you have to stop it there?

It was so good, I want to read more!
shadowelf144 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
glomps author i love this thank you
xcloudx chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
I love Togusa angst and teamwork IT!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
So, I really like this story so far...it has made me laugh out loud at some parts - I see you haven't updated it in a really long time though...I hope it isn't totally dead?

Updates pretty please? :)
Titan of Saturn chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Oh, wow. Is Togasa a meta-human or something? Is that why he hates doctors and can jump off of a six story building without breaking anything? I definitely see him as having been either an abused foster child or a street kid, so I like this last passage you have here. Can't wait for more, this is intriguing! Good job and good luck with future writings!
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
ooh! this is getting good! please update soon!
Chrysnurse chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
I absolutely love this story, in fact, ALL of your GITS stories. Please keep working on them!
Nena Camadera chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
Well, I can't say that this story isn't amusing. An almost maternal Major and the rest of Section 9 caring for a sick Togusa. I wonder if Aiko was correct in his diagnosis or if Togusa has something more severe. And I'm also curious about the kid. Didn't expect to find something like that in this story. Either way, it's a good story, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
totalanimelover chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
I take it the last part is a dream? But who is the one dreaming? (I can't remember who has what eye colour, dammit!)

I hope you update soon. This story is quite entertaining. (Who know Togusa would be such a nippy patient? XD )
Kyer chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Are you still writing Togusa stories?

I only recently discovered GITS which mostly was played while I was at work. Now they've cut it to once a week just as I've fallen hard for Togusa.

Can you set Luippard on the damned programmers for me? (Btw, love the mysterious background you've created for him. I'm thinking scientific experimentation with his dna. (grins) It's the Cat People!