Reviews for Temptational Desire
ssyee123 chapter 1 . 4/1
Continue please
Carpe History chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
more more more! love it !more!

-The curse of the Anime

116th PVI look us up!
General Iroh chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
*keep your fantasies about Ryoma or Tezuka or Fuji or Eiji or any other Prince of Tennis character to yourself.

*Good fic has plot, tension and good writing. Your fic has none.

*you owe me a new computer screen because I vomited on it.

*don't ever reproduce. The last thing we need is more Suethors.

*take your filth somewhere else (wait, don't. No one deserves to be terrorized by this)

*Stop wanking to the screencaps of any bishonens shirtless.

*No one cares about your fantasy.

*The genre of people getting sucked onto the Prince of Tennis-verse is old shit. It should be avoided at all costs.

*Ryoma does not belong with any form of original character. He belongs with Sakuno or Tomoka or even Horio. Anyone that is a canon character!

*Fantasies are just that-fantasies. If you want to fantasize yourself in the Prince of Tennis-verse -by all means, go ahead. It IS fun. However, keep it to yourself, and your notebook and/or sketchbook.

*The only people who review your story are your little sockpuppet Suethor friends. You are not taken seriously by anyone else. Keep your fantasies to your little cliques.

*Learn from this list. It is designed to help you. Yes, it is brutal but the truth hurts, sweetie.

And last but certainly not least...may Sanada use you for target practice.
aieK cilegnA chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
hi, i'm from ABS-CBN forums.. heehe.. was curious about your fic..

it's nice... mah first to read a PoT fanfic [you should be [roud, you made me read a PoT fic, and your story is the first one.. joke! hehehe..] it's simple, though i'm not used to reading fanfics with main character paired with an OC... hehehe.. but it doesn't mean that i won't read your fanfic again... heheehe.. i'm looking forward to your next chapter.. [thought it was an one-shot fanfic ]

keia
Ink Blotted Paper chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
haha nice! i love tezuka... update soon _
kio-san chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
please update!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
cool!

love hate relationship huh?

awesome!

update soon!

i swear there are never enough tezukaXoc fics out there?

do you have any to recommend?

update soon!