Reviews for The Wisest Gifts
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This was really cute, I would like to see how tifa looks like with short hair, can't imagine her without the long pretty hair.
Vincent's reaction was funny too.
I enjoyed this a lot!
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
sweet
Shuiro Ecstacy chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Ah, I read "Gift of the Magi" in 9th grade... such an ironic, refreshing tale. I adore the way you made Tifa and Vincent fit so well with the original characters of the short story. Tifa is more in character with Tifa, but she still appears as rushed and willing as the woman in GOTM. Vincent seems so content and innocent, not to mention quiet and calm. This was so nice, and it was very easy to imagine. Excellent work.

Keep writing!

-Scarlet
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
A good choice of story and author to rip from, especially with Tifa. I would probably pick her over Aeris for this role, even were she alive.
Peanuckle chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This is a nice story, ive read the actual gifts of the magi. I just cant see Vincent as a teacher though. Imagine the kids, trembling with fear as mr tall dark and demonically possessed walks into the room and starts writing on the board wih his metal claw :( O god I'd sign up for that class so fast the paper would catch fire. :)!
Mythrand chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I remember reading Gift of the Magi back in high school. I always thought it was one of the sweetest stories. And putting Vin and Tifa in their places? Lovely. ) And Vinny being a teacher. It suits him, really.

Thanks for the sweet story. You know I'm a sucker for VinTi's. Write more! )
iyoku-ishi chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Heya BabyKay47!

It's sokymo here. Nice story! I think it's really sweet, how Tifa sacrificed her hair for Vincent and how Vincent sacrificed his gun for Tifa. I thought Vincent was a little OOC, but the story's still very nice. _ NO VINCENT, DON'T BECOME A TEACHER! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR GUNMAN-NESS! Lol.