Reviews for If these hills could talk
HSM1 chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
Loved it
Italk2much.sorry chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
This is really good so far. and the A.J. part...kinds made me mad becuase I know this kid named A.J. he's just so annoying and I'm sorry, scince I know it compelte (misspelled I know) I hope make a sequel. If everyone's not dead becuase I havn'r finished reading it!
jelsi lover 4 ever chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
I HATE YOU (JK) WHY DID YOU KILL POOR JASON(
Studs chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
omfg

this is the scariest fanfic i've eva read! i hav no idea how i'm gonna get 2 sleep 2nite! :'( lol

really gr8 story, i've added it 2 mi faves. now im off 2 c wat other stories uve written.

xx
TeddyBearsRule chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
cool
wwwweewrre chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
Oh my lord. If I read this doing night time, I would have nightmares. You should make horror films or something.
leggy chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
this is one of the best fan fic i've ever read. you have a great idea
twelveyearauthor chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Cool!
Lady Charity chapter 11 . 11/22/2006
well that was a real shocker...

but im glad troys alive...too many ppl dead...*sobs* poor ryan...poor troy...poor gabby...
Lady Charity chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
holy shit now only ryan and gabby is alive...
Lady Charity chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
wahh taylor and kelsi is dead...so sad...in an icky sorta way...P poor ryan POOR RYAN! lucas grabeels birthday is tommorow! (november 23)
Lady Charity chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
i like it!
CriminalMindsJunkie chapter 15 . 6/26/2006
this waz a relle good story! u gotta finish it or make a sequel! It waz relle graphic and nasty, but supprisingly intreaging! u must have had relle good motivation and a verry sick mind 2 writ a story this horrifing. Good job

p.s. i think u might need some therapy... me 2 now that i think of it. that story waz relle freeky. . u did a good job
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU KILL CHAD AND TAYLOR? MOST IMPORTANTLY CHAD! I TOTALLY HATE YOU! YOU BITCH! WHY KILL ALL THOSE HSM CHARACTERS? WHY!

j/p/ im not that mad at you im just pissed off. but im ok now. me and my sis camyrn was crying during the whole story. that was horrifying and sad. i can't believe that Chad died and Taylor died too(i love Chad and Taylor b/c they make such a cute couple.) awesome story. i totally love it. write more horror stories that won't make Chad/Taylor die. like i said again, awesome story. totally loved how you made troy come back from the dead. are you going to make a sequel. hope u do. oh and check out my new story Walk Me Home. it's a chaylor story and i need reviews badly. review my story and i'll keep reviewing yours. write more soon!
ShotAcrossTheSky chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
um where's Zeke? I'm barely like on chapter 6 and barely noticed Zeke isn't there WHERE'S ZEKE? THEY NEED HIS MAGICAL COOKIES!