Reviews for Back and Forth with Courage
KiraXFanficLoverX chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
and by the way,
what about his mother?
maybe she peeked and saw shuuichi with yoko at the kitchen ,
would she scream? faint? or ... giggle and walked back to her room...
but , your story is BLASTED AWESOME!
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh fuck that was hot! Loved it! Hope your foot gets better soon _
kitsunemiko1616 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Dang...that was great. Knowing me adoring this pairing, you do a good job with it too.
SaiyaLoveHatake chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Ahh that was great heh keep up the great work
KuRaMaXKuRoNuE chapter 1 . 11/30/2008

-giggles insanely-
littlefoxling101.2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
youko's a lusty fox isn't he. well i guess he would be, he IS a fox after all. love how you planned this one out karasu/kurama fics are hot but youko/shuichi fics are down right steamy!

all i have to say after reading this is can you write another one puwease?
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
beautifully written.
daedricgurl chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
HEY YOU! DON'T USE WORDS I DON'T KNOW! I thought I had a nice vocab, then you popped in 'masochist' and I stopped reading to look it up. I would have settled for simply sadist, but that might not be the right term after all... Oh emm GEE! Shuichi! How lovely, truly, and YOUKO! Sex god indeed! Its been SO long since I've read a lemon, its great to start it off with a very appealing Youko/Shuichi. It was hard imagining our little spirit detective so... Sexually driven. Delicious! Though I always picture Youko as a rutter if you know what I mean.

I really wanna talk to you sometime, I sorta want to write a Youko/Shuichi of my own, but I figure I'm gonna need a genius to help me. I hope to see more work from you!

Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Damn that was sexy. but I really think this should have more chapters, or a sequal. it be exelent. *_*
XShootingStarX chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
this is the first yaoi ive ever read and i havta say...WOW. Hotness! I can see him as a masochist
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Omg, aww... that was so sweet, please type more of this kind of stuff with this pairing! .
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
That was so great. Hey, since Shuichi and Youko are one and the same, wouldn't their little thing here not be sex, but instead masterbation? I mean, you can't have sex with yourself. You can masterbate, though.
kiba91592 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
-runs away holding nose-

Tissues... I need... tissues
m1blue chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
You wrote "threw his head back" twice in the third to last paragraph. Everything else though was awesome.

There's not enough YoukoxShuuichi love in the world. Thanks for adding a bit more in a very steamy style.