Reviews for Stopping For Pancakes
Neumzie chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i wonder if theyd remember each other, mulder and the boys, if they met again during the series years. i would love to see that. maybe a whole story, too, not just a oneshot.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hehehe, Dean hit an FBI agent. lol

Awesome story!
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Oh really interesting. I'd love to see a case where the Winchesters hook up with Mulder and Scully! I really liked this one-shot though. Thanks for sharing!
meko chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Still love it. My cheeks hurt. Ahh, best crossover idea EVER.

Rereading it, I think my favourite bit is Sammy's impression of CSM.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Okay. This is fantabulous. I can not even express how great this is. I swear my head started spinning at this:

"He's an X-File," Mulder said.

And then I smiled :) This was very cute:

Scully rolled her eyes at him, and the kid grinned. He'd be lethal when he was older.

You know these characters inside and out and it shows. Brilliant.
JediClaire chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow! Are you planing any more?
Taynna chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Sounds about right for a Mulder/Winchester interaction, I think you've hit the way this would have gone pretty much right on the head. Too bad the timelines don't really match up any better, it'd be interesting to see how the 'present day' boys would react to Mulder and Scully in their prime. :)
Batty chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Cool! i loved how you did the crossover, i really enjoyed it. Please make it into a story! PLEASE!
mysterychic chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
totally bizarre. i love it!
CK chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Oh that's just priceless! :-D
trecebo chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Nice combo of the two show. Haven't seen Supernatural, but I figured, since I like your stuff, it would be worth reading and it was. I could almost feel Mulder's empathy versus John's callous regard for government 'help'...good on ya.
GSister chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I liked this! I thought you nailed all the characters involved. But doesn't it just scream for a sequel? Something in the present time?

I can just see Doggett and Reyes following up on Jessica's death, refering back to the x-file that happened exactly 22 yrs ago... trying to interview Sam and Dean. Or Mulder and Scully, running into the boys by accident in the course of another case - maybe they are following the fire demon too... Hey - he *could* be an alien hybrid... you never know. Mulder would certainly suspect it.

I'd really love to read a sequel, or two. Maybe one, nice, long, juicy multi-chapter story.

Pretty please with Sam & Dean on it?

GSister
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Ha ha ha ha. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Phx chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I liked this and I don't usually like crossovers and am not a fan of the X-files. But I do know who they are and I could see this happening.

I loved how even at 14, Dean knew how to hit and he was careful how he used his power. And I can so see Sam being afraid in a situation like this.

And John. You nailed him.

Good job!
Janiqua chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
NO! That CAN'T be the end! What are you doing? You could have an awesome story here! Write another chapter! Write another chapter!