Reviews for What You Least Expect
Loved It So Much!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/12/2017
You Should Write More!
micaelaann chapter 22 . 12/5/2016
My favorite SummerFreddy fic. I read the story a few years ago and I didn't review, as I didn't have an account; and found it again and have reread it and enjoyed as much as I did before. Nicely written and really capture the emotions. I enjoyed Billy in this fic as well.
Lady Anatui chapter 22 . 1/19/2015
Okay, I just finished rereading it this morning, and it is every bit as good as I remember. One hundred percent the best Frummer fanfic I've ever read! I don't know whether you've written any fanfiction lately (I definitely haven't), but I hope you're keeping up with writing because you are very good at it. Also, I love your portrayal of Billy. He doesn't get enough fanfic screen time.
Lady Anatui chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
I know I've read this in the past (like five years ago or so) and I'm not sure whether I reviewed it at all. I tend to forget as I greedily read another chapter when a story is this good. Like seriously. Good enough that I've remembered it for the past five years and have the urge to read it again. Rereading it, I can appreciate all the effort and nuances that you put into this story. You are a great writer, easily work with the characters and their development, and are so devoted to your craft (as a writer should be (though I am usually only this dedicated when it comes to my original works)) that you did so many things that never made it into the written section of this story. You have my props - and my thanks for writing this fantastic piece of literature.
rainbowdipNdotz chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
just re-read this whole entire story. still beautiful as ever. mwah
GeeImKate chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
It was beyond words really... Any ficlet with a power to make you laugh and tear up in an instant is considered a masterpiece to me. You don't know this,, and you propably never will... But ur story made a difference on someone else's life. And to that, i will cheer!

I kinda felt sorry for Zack in some parts but the summer and freddy scenes were spotless. It's exactly how it should be, if those two were to fall in love.

Your story made refuse to go back to reality? Thank you po for a wonderful experience.
wonderland-bliss chapter 22 . 8/22/2012
This story was AMAZING! School of Rock was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Reading your story made me so freakin' happy!
Kamen Disguise chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
ANGST. ANGST. ANGST.
BackInBlack99 chapter 22 . 2/27/2011
This story is just AMAZING. Had me hooked from beginning to end and i love it so much :)Freddy is one of my fave character's ever and you really brought him to life. Adding it to my favourites right now!
Keladrion chapter 22 . 10/5/2010
Yo

I was gunna review this last night but i was kinda tired ] so i'm gunna review now, i was also gunna review on other chapters but i got so absorbed in the story i kinda forgot So here is a review of the whole story ]

lol it's amazing.

I like how Freddie and Summers relationship gradually gets better and better until he's in love with her ] and how, unlike most of the time when something like this happens (guy in love with best friends girlfriend) the guy completely disregards his best friend and tried to get with the girl, he's... good about it, hi's not gunna do that to Zack OR summer. I just love Freddie really, he's so... nice and awesome lol.

You also describe feelings really well, especially Freddie's, sometimes i almost felt like crying cuz you could see how much of a ba time he's having (what can i say, i was having an odd day yesterday, i mean seriously, i have NEVER cried at a book ro film ect) when i have read things when something much much sadder happens (death of the wife at the wedding [) this kinda gets to you more because of how you have written it. The bits with Freddie at his drums (and the one with summer) were written so very well you could just see how much of a hard time they're having.

I also love there whole relationship with Billy, he's amazing ]

Anyways, i'm not gunna say anything bad cuz i can't think of anything ] I just simply loved this,

Josi
Static Insanity chapter 22 . 5/11/2010
Wow. Just. Wow. I wanted to tell you that you really did a great job in this story. I love how you captured their pint of views perfectly. I also love how spontaneous the story is without being rushed. The humor, drama, romance, and heart ache just jump out of the pages. This is the only story that I finished reading in one sitting, my gosh, because it's actually compelling and fun to read. You made me miss School of Rock (and Summer/Freddie) hun alot, and I'm planning to open my stash of movies and relive the memories again. Perfect!

I also noticed that this fandom is practically dying also, but hey, these kinds of stories make me want to revive it again. Thanks :D
El 0h El chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
:D
rainbowdipNdotz chapter 22 . 12/29/2009
OMFG.

i love you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU.

this story, was FUCKING AMAZING.

3 days. 3 fucking days i read this.

non stop.

my eyes were GLUED.

after i took out my contacts i noticed they were dry.

Freddy and Summer made me want to smile, attack my computer, and just giggle nonstop.

I wanted to fucking scream, "YOU GUYS LOVE EACHOTHER SO JUST MAKE BABIES ALREADY!"

i also wanted to push Zack off a cliff but at the end i thought he was sweet.

MWAH.

BIG KISS to you. (:

This is going into my favorite stories list. : )
princess in progress chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
wow, so far this is amazing.

i haven't gotten farther though.

Dx