Reviews for A Whole New Experience
lovergirl82 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
more what happen next does she give him something else
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I agree with Kagome : she should do that more often !
ginny7777 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
nyathis is soo cool. i wish i was logged in right now so i could give the review i really want to but my comp has a virus, so no logging on anything... ho hum!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
cute and fluffy! just like sessy~
runawayy chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
haha! sessh tried cool whip! never thought i would ever see that in a story! but awesome story by the way.
Avril inuyoukai chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
you will continue the story right? cause i am curious about what will happen next
MusicLove93 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Hey I hope you add more to this story...you could make alot of things happen with that beggning
KiraNova19 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
That was so kawaii (cute)! I adored it!

you have earned my respect,

Lady Kagome *the inu youki miko*
Mr.CuriosityBunny chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Before I start rambling about how EXREMELY GOOD this story turned out, I'd just like to say...

I'M SO SO SO UTTERLY SORRY!

Believe me, I had been waiting for you to create this story [not saying that you took long or anything, I was just so excited that I actually sat at my computer for HOURS with my face to the screen...] but then...-sigh-

You see, you posted this story on Friday, correct? Well, [I assume that you posted it after school right?...Do you even go so school? Or are you older? I don't really know, you don't have to tell me] I signed up for this activity called The Wake-Athon at school, [where we pay $35-40 for Share Life] and it was on Friday.

What we had to do was come to school on Friday at 6 pm and stay awake till 6 am [which would be Saturday]. What I did, was sleep for a couple of hours after school so I was prepared. Cuz you're not allowed to sleep at a wake-athon...they soak you with water guns if you do, lmao. And anyways, when I got home at 6 am, my head hit the pillow and I was out cold...I actually JUST woke up now, and it's like 5 pm, lmao

So I'm really sorry, but trust me, I was totally looking forward to this story! And let me just say...IT WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! I lufflez the way you made it turn out! It was so chubsyz! I just...omg, I was SQUEALING when I read it! SQUEALING! Thank you oh so much for doing this for me, I really truly appreciate it! I don't know what to say. I'm just so...flabbergasted! You truly are something dood.

Sincerely,

A very thankful
courtney chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
dude you should really addmore to this i've already fell in love with the story
chastity chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
i thought it was great
A Fortunate Gander chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I really like it. Very interesting. Cool whip? What an idea! LOL!
Ana chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Your story is good. Please keep up the good work! Best of luck for the upcoming chapters!
sesshoumaru's-gril14 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006