Reviews for In Your Arms
Gay4Hargitay chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Great nice
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
So sad ): You killed Livvie! But nice and heartfelt story you have here! I liked it.
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
it was so sad but sweet at the same time
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
aww that is so sweet

Man that sucks poor elliot.

nicely done
gweaz chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
... That was so sad. Poor El. I don't think that I have ever read a fic where I actually read the dying part. This was very good. It reminded me of Le Miserables which my school did for the musical this year. If you haven't seen it I would highly recommend it. Anyway, I am going to go read the follow-up...
MysticWolf4976 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
That was so sad *sniffs* Well done though, well done *shakes hand* I'm glad SVU didn't go this route and kill off Olivia,

[Lying there in Elliot's arms, she never felt more helpless. She glanced up at Elliot again. Even if it was only for a second or two, she had to see his face one last time. She loved him. It made sense that she was dying in his arms. She did love him. The worst part about all of this was that she would never know if it could actually work out between them. Would they be able to be a couple and partners at the same time? She wished she knew.] - Soul-mates *smiles*

["Liv?" Elliot asked her. He knew. That feeling was overwhelming. He knew that she was not going to make it. The paramedics were too late. He looked down at Olivia. Her eyes were closed. She barely had a pulse. Blood continued to come from her neck to her shirt and his pants. Elliot knew. He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on Olivia's forehead. "I love you, Olivia."

Those three words were the last thing Olivia heard. She died two seconds later.

] - fitting end... good tearjerker, if it were a hollywood type ending, then it would've runined the story.

Beautiful one-shot *hugs* Keep up the good work

*adds to fav. stories list and C2*
TentativelyKate chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
oh god...no.
SVUchik18 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This is so sad. I shudder to think of what would have happened if that actually happened in the show.
PurpleLilyBlossom chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
You should keep going with this story...it's really sad but, really well written too
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Aww. That was so sad. I'm crying now. And I never cry while reading stories. I'm so glad that didn't actually happen. Great job!

-Chela
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I had to work hard to keep from crying at the end of this story. It's just so sad...
Neela149 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Aw so sad!
SVU101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
omg.*wipes tears away* im not crying i just have somehting in my eye.

um great story
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Gave me chills. I loved that episode and I thought something like this could happen. Maybe not her dying but something more severe. It is interesting to see how many people were effected by that episode. I enjoyed the story and will make sure to look for more from you.
juaneice chapter 1 . 4/15/2006