Reviews for Don't Be So Stupid, Stupid
Jacheis chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
"Alright." Ginny took a deep breath, and then delivered the shocking news. "I'm in love with Draco."

Now, THAT was unexpected!
JoshuaSchutz chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Hey Kaylee,

It was quite funny but you musn't be discouraged Dont be so stupid stupid that made me laugh in a perfect sychronization with myself because I'm alone? Yes well very good the ending made me teary Eyed!

Josh

PS: I wrote a longer review then you and its like 3 sentences! sad! I will finish the bible parody tonight!
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Kaylee! I liked it. The end was amazing. I'm at the dentist's they have internet at the new dentist! Tis super exciting. That ending...WO it was too hilarious. I wish we were as hilarious as Beth and Alyssa and they don't even try.

Defy Gravity
ThE-bOrEd-OnEs chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
wow. what a cliffy you have there.
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This is great! Love it! *tackles* GREAT FANTASTICAL JOB! You gots me crackin' ups!
someone chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
hahahahaahahahahaa, absolutely brilliant, best fanfiction Iv read in a while...damn u got talent, maybe u should write the next "scary movie" or something, u rule!

love the sarcasm
chang chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
ew.. this is so freaking bad.. disguisting piece of writing! it iS so BaD that it is good. xD
Indigo Blue.x chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
HAHAHA! This is so great!

I loved 'Her entire face got red then purple then white. Harry tore himself away from Luna for long enough to wonder aloud if Hermione was channeling Vernon Dursley.'

Brilliant!
fantasy-junkie25 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
HA! *slaps hands together and keels over laughing* Such randomness is seen rarely these days. Fantastic work! I had to take a five minute breather halfway through the story from laughing so much. The poor canon...*puts on black veil to mourn* so broken and dismantled...Ah well! *chucks off veil and hits Pansy in the nose*

Pansy: Ah! My nose! *runs off*

Okay...total Brady Bunch moment there...hilarious story and great twist ending! (didn't see it coming) Keep up with the randomness!

P.S. I bet you don't even know who this is do ya? Ask Erin if ya don't...meh he he...Ta ta for now!
Erin chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Hey there Kaylee! (As you can see, I'm too lazy to sign in...)

Yet another comic piece of genius - I love it! I'm assuming you're going to keep updating...? This cannot be a one-shot - it's too good.

Toodles!

Erin

PS - Katie's cousin broke the bracelet? Ah - what is the world coming to?
secretoftetra chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
WOW.

loved loved LOVED the ending.

unexpected, and awesome.