Reviews for Joining
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
So good, I love hoe you spun this story from a weak and weary women to a self confident happy Christine. I was so angry at Spock in the beginning and wanted Chapel to escape that horrid start but then I slowly came to understand that love isn't always beautiful and simple. Goodness I loved Savek and Christine's relationship. I'm actually pretty sweet on them as a couple as well seeing as Amanda and her remind me of each other. That's neither here nor there though, great story and thanks for not leaving me hanging!
murphycat chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is a truly moving and deeply thought out piece of work. You have every right to be proud of the work you've done here. The intertwining threads of storyline are perfectly done.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Love this story! I just wish there were page breaks; sometimes the transitions between scenes was a bit confusing. But I'm sure that's due to FFN messing up your formatting, LOL.
lp2k chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wow, this story made my morning (not to mention making me late for work). Lovely characterization; excellent wish-fulfillment for all of us girl-geeks who grew up in love with Spock.
abbby chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
long but cute!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Really, really excellent story. I'm so glad you took your time with it, the pace only added resonance to the feelings you wanted for them both.

I really liked Spock bonding with Christine to save her. Especially since it only made things a little easier, but didn't make their difficulties go away. I liked her relationship with Amanda and Sarek too.

Well done. And thanks for sharing it with us.

-Ellie
Lady Gwenevere Smith chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Simply wonderful! My only suggestion would be to break it up into chapters for easier reading, rather than one extremely long chapter.
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh, cute Saavik. How don't love her?
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
An excellent story. A lovely account of Spock and Christine that combined so many aspects of the characters. Not a fan of Spock/Kirk, but you treated it with dignity and love. This was one of the best, most well-written fics I've ever read.
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Incredibly indepth story. Lots to work through for our pair. It made me cry at one point. Read it and you will understand.
murphybluecat chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I have been a S/C fan since I was a kid and watched the reruns on Saturdays. I really loved this story. It is so well written and the dialogue is wonderful and in character. I liked the subplot of the Vulcan/Romulan ladies' love interest and the inclusion of Sarak and Amanda. Would love to read more of your stories.
Mila chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
As painful as it is for me to consider Spock's life without Jim, this was an astouding story with amazing characterization and dialogue. I wonder if this is the story that gave you the idea of K/S/Ch? Were you testing it out on your audience the way Christine tested it out on Spock. Would love to know the answer...
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
the development of this relationship was terrific.
maximus chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That was possibly one of the most amazing and totally awesome stories i have ever read!

I hope you keep writing fanfiction for a long time, I'll read it all!
joanieponytail chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
A wonderful story. You portray them as very multi-dimensional, very real. Their growth throughout the story felt just right.

You did a good job with Sarek's path through his grief. And with Amanda's feelings as the end came.

Thank you for another good one.