Reviews for The Girl in the Looking Glass
Python chapter 10 . 8/21
I have to tell you that I really loved most of this, though chapter ten was my least favorite... maybe because I knew it was the last one.
This is a beautiful universe and idea, and I really enjoyed reading it.
FictionTheories chapter 10 . 7/16
I really love this story. I hope that one day it will be finished.
SwirlingSilver chapter 10 . 6/25
Loving this so far! I hope you haven't given up and would be interested in reading more if you were to continue.
This story is so captivating. Please update it!
oli.kal chapter 10 . 5/28
this is so adorable. I've stayed up 2 hours later than intended and Im not mad. Love love love you
aghhh, update!
Nooo! Is that it?
PearlyPizza chapter 10 . 4/18
I don’t know if you’ve abandoned this fix but I hope not! I love everything you post and I’ve read this one a time or two! I’m so interested to see where Lily can go from here. Will she tell her parents James is Magic and maybe they let away from the douche who’s name I can never remember? Will he figure out the magic and they have to obliviate him? I’m dying! Please please please give us an update! Much love and appreciation!
Aidni chapter 10 . 4/4
Like 5 years late but please update!
TralmixStardust chapter 10 . 3/27
To be honest, I was an English Literature Major in college, and though I can respect these types of authors, I always wanted more or some twist to the story. This one absolutely enchanted me. I love how Lily is depicted - Little Mermaid like in the sense that she is going along with her family's expectations to an extent, and slowly she finds her own voice. I have my qualms with the plot, I will always find things I don't like though. In general, I thought it was well thought out, well paced, and captivating. It's sad that it ended there, but as a writer myself, I understand having to just let stories go. In the event you ever do circle back to this, I look forward to it.
Update. Update. Update. Have I said it? Update. Pretty please with a cherry on top? This story is gold. Jily gold. I am loving this. I need to read more of this. And Catastrophe. So please update.
BNE chapter 1 . 1/25
This is really good, I hope you complete it. There is atleast one person whose day you'd make

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 10 . 12/29/2017
This is utterly charming and I think fantastically well written so if at any stage you decide to finish it a lot of people would be delighted including me! I love Lily especially in this, she is class!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
I knew there was something fishy! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
Perfect sass to be honest ;))))))