Reviews for Amazonian Compromise
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Um... if Razor's parents wanted the village to think their DAUGHTER was their SON, why didn't they make the pretense a LOT easier by doing the most LOGICAL thing, which was take Razor to JUSENKYO and dunk their 'daughter' into the pool of drowned boy? So Razor could PHYSICALLY be a boy for real at least half the time? *lol* or did when Curler hatched up this plan, did she they REALLY think Makoto or ANY other 'bride' that was forced to marry Razor is going to be STAYING married to Razor once they find out their handsome groom is really a girl in disguise? *lol* maybe if Razor jumped in jusenkyo and got the right body parts to help make the lie about her real gender more believable.
X-Sama chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
Cool story! Now I understand. Now I can read this and understand all this weird stuuf going on.
JustWriter2 chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
(jaw drops to the floor) OH MY GOSH! What happened? How can I miss THAT MANY updates! I know I had it on update alert! I'll catch up I swear! I AM SO SORRY! I'll never let that happen again! I'll put you on author alert or something.

Okay, now that all this jawdroppedness is mostly out of my system, I will tell you what I think of the chapters.

They were wonderful. But somehow it seems unfinished. Isn't Jatsuma going to yell at Razor for that searing pain in is chest that he thinks was an attack?

-JWchan
Story Weaver1 chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
The Vice princpal's pretty funny and the math teacher too.

'He's pretty cute' Oh the irony XD. But I wonder why Razor isn't fighting Jetsuma.
Story Weaver1 chapter 9 . 6/9/2006
Jetsuma seems to be going through a lot of changes since Razor arrived. It was quite nice to see emotion in him and Razor. I really liked the last part, after Razor transformed. It was like a milestone in what you call the realtionship between the two(enemies? Rivals?...Friends?)

On the other hand

I lol, I feel sorry for Ikibia, he finally got Makoto off his back and now she back on it. Or is he grudgingly happy about it? I like all the character dynamics.
Archaia Fengari chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
Jatsuma's a lot nicer than I expected...
Sasafras chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
Razor's using her newfound womanly wiles! It's worse because she's not trying to!

Excellent chapter!
Sasafras chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
You're sister did that? That's...sweet.

Not much else to say, besides that this was an awesome chapter (as always).
Sasafras chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
GASP!

I was missing the old Makoto/Iikiba brawl's, but it seems that Iikiba seems to be getting stupider than he was before.

Methinks someone's jealous.
Story Weaver1 chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
That was really good. Makoto shouting DATE and looking around for Ikiba. I hope Razor's got a plan.
Archaia Fengari chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
LOL! How very Ranma 1/2 -like! This chapter was funny. I feel kinda sorry for Jatsuma...I mean, he's being treated like Ranma! ... Not implying anything here...
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
Another hilarious chapter! You're so good at writing Nermia chaos I'm jealous. Yuri planting a microscopic microphone on Daichi had rolling with laughter and the chase scene was even better!
Sniper-of-Death chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
I really like this story, but could you maybe make it a little longer? Well, please update soon.
Archaia Fengari chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
That is like the third time I heard a variant of that commercial today! And it's still in the morning!

I was wondering where Yuri was! She hasn't appeared in a long time...

Also, you wrote threw instead of through, I think. (How do you go threw a building?)

Great chapter! I like how Jatsuma's freaking out...Iikiba's more stupid than I thought he would be though...but it's probably because he's had enough of Makoto over the years. Well, can't wait for your next update!
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
LOL! Your fics never fail to make me feel good. Kiyoshi really is a piece of work, the parts with him are hilarious especially these two. Shampoo's solution and her daughters reaction were also hilarious. Pure Nermian Chaos