Reviews for The Long Trip to the Forbidden Forest
marietta chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
What a cool story! I hope you write more soon!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
~ Remus: James needed a chill pill. One of these days he would regret saying bad things about Slytherins. Slytherins could be good allies in times of need.

~ "I have my reasons." Snape said, looking away from them suddenly.

Why are you making excuses? Nobody asked for your reasons.

I have not expected Snape to need money, to be ready to risk his life for it, especially to be employed by prejudiced idiotic Gryffindors.

~ Aodh, who was a black winged wolf, followed close behind him

I like him.

~ He didn't fear for his friends who could turn into animagi forms but he did worry for Snape's safety.

I will not be surprised if Snape also is an Animagus. And if he isn't; Aodh will help him.

~ Russian Army.

Hilarious.

Too much Adventure. Too many actions, beasts and similar. No wonder I generally avoid this genre.

Why cannot parents just send Patroni to their children, or use 'Point Me' spell?

Why is Aknaksha angry? Severus didn't lie to her.

Why cannot parents find children quickly, since 'Point Me' works?

How can these wizards treat vampiress respectlessly? Ah, Aknaksha Snape, I hope you are not insulted that your beauty, strength and graceful movements caused me to call you a vampiress, whether it's true or not.

Uncle Death... Death is my favourite immortal.

Barghest is intriguing.

~ As with any of the other Hellhounds, the Padfoot should not be touched or approached. Interesting huh?

Yess... Thank you. I like Hellhounds.

I like and respect Dementor Lily. Tread gently.

Good luck, Severus, Snape.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
I know it's been a while but could you please update this? It's really interesting! It's awesome so please update this! Please~! XD
narutonarutolove chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
i love this story!
Taylor1991 chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
I just ran across this marvelous fic today. You show true prowess as a writer. Plz update again soon.
chrono-contract chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
i love this! XD
paranoidbychoice chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
love this story really hope u update
klester chapter 13 . 2/15/2010
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
like you never had wings23 chapter 13 . 10/31/2009
Ah, I see you've updated! Sorry i just read it. My internet was down for the longest time. :) but good chapter i hope you continue soon.
Kanna-neko-chan chapter 13 . 9/4/2009
i love it! plz continue!
Schiff Thomas chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
oh this is just flat out amazing... keep it up and update soon :)
ex chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
oh my god, its so epic , please update soon.
Madd Girl chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
I really love this story. You seem to know a lot a pagan history and folklore. Its make the story very interesting. I can't wait for the next update. Will Sirius die? I hope not. James will kill Severus if Sirius dies :(
like you never had wings23 chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
Wow, i read through your story in a day. i just couldnt stop reading it, its very good , I hope you write more soon.
Whoopsydaisy chapter 12 . 5/19/2009
Ah! I was so worried for Sirius! It seems as though he'll be okay though. It was nice of everyone to pull together to find him help. :) Great story so far. I look forward to reading more!