Reviews for Whiskey Lullaby
Air Angel32 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*sob* That was SO sad! (

Poor Gaara died.

Stupid Sakura that was a bitchy thing for her to do. (
dark Alley chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
That was so sickenly sweet and sad! But i love it anyway!
Haricot-Vertes chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I'm shaking i wanna cry that story was so sad well really i'm probably shaking by the fact its extremely cold here and i'm wearing no socks or shoes and only an undershirt and pants but thats besides the pointand i proabably wouldn'y vry but thats just becuz most stuff like this that people cry over for some reason i just don't like funerals don't make me cry either so great story though i love it ]
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
You rock! I love it!
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Okay, I'm going to say it. I felt this story was angst for angst's sake. What I mean is it was characters working around an idea and not an idea working around the characters. Romantic as the notion is about double suicide, it's actually really not. I can't get around the idea that Sakura would ever cheat, she's just not that type of person. If she cheats, this story was too short of a character buildup to convince me that it could happen. The way she cheated made her seem like a bitch. I could understand if she went to Sasuke for some deeper reason but the story made it sound like a fling, which made no sense to me because if it were a fling and if she loved Gaara enough to die for him why would she betray him with a fling? Sakura is originally a very loyal character, this is all too out-of-character for her. On top of that, if Gaara did love her, psychologically, I don't know if he would be so mild about this type of betrayal. He doesn't strike me as merciful (and is Sakura, top medic brainiac, really dumb enough to cheat on her husband in THEIR bed?) and Sakura is not that careless, if not callous. I just have a real problem with the characterization. If they were original characters, I might have been able to buy it if the affair wasn't taken so lightly, but they're established characters and they did not act like themselves at all.

If the story maintain their shinobi status, Gaara would have easily gotten around Sakura to kill Sasuke. But then, I would have expected that even if Sasuke got caught with his pants around his ankles, he'd still be a pretty damn hard man to kill. Of the three, Sakura would be the weakest. I doubt things would have gone down the way they went down. I think you should try to write a story around the characters if your plot is not going to be so solid. Keeping them in-character not only makes the story more believable in its plausibility but the reader can connect with the already established characters more easily. It also doesn't make it seem like a 'Squee! Angst! Aren't they so cute together?' type... I just really couldn't connect with characters who just had the same name and same hair color as my favorite characters but whose similarities ended there.

Good luck on your next bit of work! Keep trying!
Stacey chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
It was so sad... *tears anime style down the face*

but also so GOOD!
Seyann chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
i think this one is alittle dif from the one a read... but that could just be because i haven't read it in a long job.

Seyann -
Hi Mizu Yokai chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
*cries* You wanna know the weird thing..I was listening to the radio and then this song came on..I almost started to cry with how realistic this was! Very good!

Hi Mizu Yokai
Kunoichi Sabaku no Gaara chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
omg

you made me cry

this is so sad but im glad they still stayed together

even if it was in death

i love it

keep up with you angsty work that i just started to love (lol)

ciao
Nasakebukai Hyzenthlay chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved it! It was so romantic! _ Well done! Tahtah ~
wryter4-hire chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
ah! so sad! *cries anime tears* great story. i know how you feel. killing gaara must have been hard. but the endingwas good. i love the song too that you made this out good story.
duckichan87 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
OMG...I think I'm gonna cry. Gosh, I don't even know what to say about this story. OMG...I have no idea...okay I'm at a lose for words. It was a good story. Very well written and brought tears to my eyes. You are an amazing writer to be able to make people cry just by writing a oneshot. This is so going on my fav list! _ hearts and junk!
mistyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
um...not my favorite story I didnt like the fact that she cheated on him! and then commited scuicide! both of them, how depressing!
AsianOne chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Whoa. This was intense. And I LOVED IT! The ending was just too cool.
SasukeLuva chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
it was very hard for me to read this. The same thing happened to my uncle...thank you for writing this