Reviews for A Little More Than Friends
jun-Tao chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
why'd u stop? i love it i just found an read all 5 chapters. i want to kno wat happens!
Cardplay chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
And will he be okay? I realise this hasn't been updated since 2006, but is there any hope of a revival?

For the story and for Koh?
Cardplay chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Evil monsters.

#_#
Cardplay chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Interesting.

Looking forward to more.

I really think this fic gets better as it goes on.

Nice ideas too.

Was that motorbike you mentioned supposed to be the 'Aura Bike' from the General Store?
Cardplay chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Nice chapter.

I enjoyed this one more than your first, actually.

I can't pinpoint why that was.

I think in the first one your writing didn't flow so easily like this one did.
Cardplay chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw...Poor Koh. :( Nice story.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
hi
1134 chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
I like this. Update soon, okay?
Ex Oxide chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Ah, okay. We're putting the story together now. *nods* I see progress.
Ex Oxide chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
Well we've got the curse part down. We don't neccesarily make the connection of the monsters and the curse per say and the story likely doesn't end here on that note either.

I just don't understand how you plan on fighting this curse is all. Or how the story progresses with Koh so badly hurt. You've got my attention but what happens now?
emilbootanimefreak chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Woah bloody much ! Cool story but what happened to Kico ? Hurry with the next chapter i really want to finish this story !
Scion-of-Thanatos chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
I think this is rather good, and as for your reviews... seeing as this isn't a well known game, I could understand why there aren't many who review here, but I could be wrong. as for the story; only one problem that I found was your use of '...' when some one would speak instead of "...". that's my only probelm with the fic, but as for the rest of it, it's pretty good storywise! and also; you actually made me want to go back and start playing the game again, thanks!

See ya!
Scion-of-Thanatos chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Hmm, interesting, to say the least.

This game is still one of my

absolute favorite games of all time, ya know?

It seems good, although I sometimes have the attention span

of a gnat, so I haven't really been able to read

very far into this.

Well, I will have to read further in the next time!

Anyways, I hope you go all the way with this.

Well, so long!