Reviews for Across the Himalaya with Clodagh Rogers
almost a jill sandwich chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
I always felt the same way about the cycling tour episode. It should have been made into a feature film! Of course it's also one of my favorite episodes.

Your fic is brilliant by the way :)
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
This story was awesome! I loved it, and hope to see more of you on the Python page here with other stories. Toodles!
mrsconclusion chapter 15 . 10/2/2007
You've only got four reviews? This is a work of genius! It's something an actual Python could conceive of! It's coherent, well worded, in character, funny, and generally fantastic! You must have made a lot of research, too, it all makes sense and I actually think that it's in many ways better than the original Cycling Tour sketch. I fangirl you from the bottom of my heart.
DavidB226Morris chapter 15 . 8/3/2006
Dear Sir:

I wish to object in the strongest possible terms to another piece of Monty Pthon flotsam. It is now generally known that the group never existed and that all of the writers were in fact diseased tranvestitites, except for Eric Idle, who was somebody's mother. Furthermore, people in the 1970's were stoned enough to think that dead parrots and crunchy frogs were funny when in fact they are nothing more than coded references to old Ruttles lyrics. It is a sad state of afairs to see blemished with with this kind of humor and keeping it from making what it was created to do- Buffy/ Harry Potter crossovers.

Yours sincerely,

Brigadier General DavidB226Morris (Mrs.)

P.S. Some people might think that this is one of the most ingenious combinations of parody and satire involving the fourth and fifth walls and reworking a classic Python sketch flawlessly. Not this person. Certainly these people have been eating too much fresh fruit.
La Flamingo chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
...Clearly you have been born and raised on Monty Python...the bizarre feel of this screenplay is not going unnoticed.

You know, this is actually a funny little thing. I'm finding that I am very pleased. My only advice, however, is to sharpen up on the screenwriting format, and for that, I can help. Character names are always in bold, and scene changes are in italics, just to make for the change a little bit easier.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Otherwise? I'm loving it. Kindly continue.
Mundungus42 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
::cackles:: Delightful! If/when you write another chapter, can I pretty-please request that Maurice and Kevin show up?
siriuslysirus123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
This is very funny! It's been awhile since something was added to this category. Please write another chapter soon!