Reviews for And In The End
Leki luuucky chapter 5 . 3/16
*tears* I realize it's just fiction...but I'm so glad I got to read this version of my ultimate GH SUPR COUPLE...I know GH never gave Jason & Liz their "due"...love this version of them :) thank you.
ilovedana53 chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
i loved this story
ilovedana53 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
sam leave it alone. love liason and cam moments
ilovedana53 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
em you are the backstabber.
retiredlady chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
This is one of my favorite stories! I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Amazing!
Hotrodder76 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Great story.
pwrmom2 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Wow, so you are a seer. you had a Lusam/Liason pairing before GH did. I love that both couples were happy and in love. I love that Sam easily found Jason when she looked but knew she was happy enough that she didn't need to go after him and wished him happiness as well. I hope Sonny and EMily never end up at Audrey's to see that wedding picture...lol. Great story.
lizismyfave chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
This story was a pleasure to read. I loved the way you built the connection and love between Liz and Roman. I liked that Sam realized what she had with Lucky her daughter and the rest of her family truly made her happy and she could let go of her past with Jason.
babeboo1968 chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
Great story!
angelisis7 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
That was beautiful! I am only sad to see that it is done! Any chance you might do a sequel? Kudos, that was fantastic!
onetreefan chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
awe! that was beautifully done. im so sad to see it end. i never look how long stories are and when it ended after 5 chapters, i was so sad! haha. beautifully done!

liason!

onetreefan
MeridianRN chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Beautiful!

Both Emily and Sam are stupid hoes!
rockrose chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
That was a truly beautiful story. You did an amazing job writing it.
HazelEyes18 chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
I am loving this story. I am loving the way you write Liason. It's so different from the other Liason idea. Yep. No. Sorta. Hee. Anyways I am absolutely loving this story. Is there more? I sure hope there is.