Reviews for Mud
Morganiana chapter 5 . 7/28
Is there any hope for continuation?
Hmmm...if I were Voldemort, I'd send myself and Harry into an enchanted sleep for a few centuries so they can take over the world at a later date.
Old story but you keep switching back and forth between present and past tense and it's really distracting. Maybe you'll come back some day and fix that.
hey buddy oldpal chapter 1 . 3/30
sup dude little problem her buddy boy voldymort used the stupidfly spell and y ou spelluig wrong look man we can just move past this if you fix it i'll give u the blind eye for now but u axcnt be doinrg that ok? undstanoddood? look bro web een through a lot and htis is a real bnice ero fan fic also stop using italics you faggot you're not italaiaina you're a mudblood loike voldymore tt also jfk the bitch who wrote this book is ugly XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD got troleld now dafaggot. WHAT Are you going to dfoin now? abyways thats off the poin ttrafic rails but here's the real problem yourr wspeleleing stuplifying werong when it's actually .com or .com when actually in he originala plans for the harry ptotter seriies harry potman was supposed to use the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA spell on hangrad killing him insaintalt! who woulda tahunk that?!
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
This fic is unique and amazing
SeventhReboot chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
I am completely unashamed to say that was the best kinky smut I've ever laid my eyes on.
The Wayland Smith chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Well it is a set up I haven't read before, and your descriptive abilities are excellent. I admit it's not perhaps the sort of story I would read normally, but I can recognize that for what it is it seems a very good example of this type of story. I particularly liked the opening lines, while they are metaphorical, I think, they could be turned into quite creepy reality within the Potterverse.
kinginryu chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Are you going to finish this story? I really hope you do it's amazing but it'd you don't want to at least say something...so I don't have my heart broken
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Come on you cant stop here
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I read the entry as wll and a person that is a balance of Harry P and TMR would be a balance sane individual-Tom's paranoia and experience combined with HP love, caring and naivety.

tom has no emotions, Harry is too emotional. Tom is paranoid and Harry believes everyone.
but at the base they are the same person but split in two bodies
Stillnight chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
This is something I've never seen before. Very intriguing.
Tommy14 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Just reading this story again and still love how you wrote the characters personalities. I hope your muse will return to this story one day.
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
AUGH! This is so horrible and I am so in love with it. :c Wow. You're just - just - perfect.
closetwannabewriter chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
This story is so amazing. Just the right amount of sex, characterization, and climaxes.
Just awesome.
Jenaminya chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
This sounds really interesting, I'd love to read more ;)