Reviews for WAR OF THE WORLDS
walmar chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Great story so far and would like to see more. Love original Thunderbirds and not so crazy about War of the Worlds, bit dark for me, but can definitely see a great story coming. Please write some more.
Walmar chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Great start would love to see more.
devilchild1000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
update real soon please
Velocity9 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Too, brief, but intriguing. Some anomalies to deal with: The movie takes place in 2010, which was a HUGE mistake. The series takes place in 2065. Good luck with that! I hope it works out.

I personally have toyed with the idea of 9/11 inspiring the elder Tracy to create the Thunderbirds(you read it here first!). He would be the right age by 2065. Actually it was all part of a much larger Godzilla story. A fanatical scientist creates the Dimention Tide(featured in the Millenium Godzilla series) to erase the Hesie era Son of Godzilla from existence but also/instead/other creates multible temporal anomalies thru' out history including the future(See Godzilla Vs King Gidorah!). In one possible future, John Tracy's parents are killed in 9/11 and he is never born, thus preventing the creation of the Thunderbirds.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
You wanna keep my attention for a WOTW story, you best give me Lt. Col. Ironhorse and give him to me quick. Hmm, are you planning a puppy dog romance between Alan Tracy and Debi McCullough? Does engineer/astronaut Jeff Tracy know astrophysicist Harrison Blackwood? Did Ironhorse fly with one of the older Tracy brothers? How do Norton and Suzanne fit into the mix?

The beginning is OK, but you haven't crossed yet. I'll save further comments until Ironhorse and Blackwood are here.
straywriting chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Interesting. Update soon!
White-Witch-Sakura chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
update now my friend update
eponinehugo chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I REALLY wanna see where ur gonna take this - its a very good idea. I'm gonna need more than 1 chapter to be convinced that this is gonna be good and add it to my favourites list though so keep going please!
starlight wishes chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
ah dude this idea is seriously awesome, totally inspired. I really like the idea and you should totally continue it.

It'd be totally interesting to find out how the two plots can merge, lol you have me really wanting more chapters already.

Please update soon and don't give up on this, from what i can tell your really talented. I'll be reviewing more and more if you do add more chapters :D