Reviews for Mount Horizon
Mystiksnake chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Very cool.

You combined my three favorite things into one perfect story!
nina chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
This sounds like an interesting story. I like the fact that Draco and Tristan are some kind of friends. Hopefully there's some angst going on with Draco... like you wrote that you would like to tell more about theirs backround... I like Draco being a confused and a hurt teen-ager.

Update soon can't wait toread the next chappie! Keep writing.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
brazzo chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Ooh, very interesting idea. I absolutely love Gilmore girls, Higher Ground, and Harry Potter so stumbling upon this was like finding buried treasure. Very well written too. Although, I would have thought that Malfoy would have put up more of a fight to not have to assoiciate with muggles all summer, but very interesting all the same. Update please!
Mira chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
v. similar to Curalium_Lacrimo's story, though it iz interesting.
Venus chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Please, please, please, say you're going to write more soon. You've taken three of my favorite characters from three of my favorite fandoms and put them all together! And it's well written! You don't know how hard that is to find. I'll be checking for your next update.
Queen of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I love Higher Ground and the harry Potter books but I'm afraid that I'm not very interested in Gilmore Girls. Still, this seems interesting. I'll read it. I can't wait to see where you plan on taking this story.
Juliette Fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I havent read the HP books. I have them all just havent got around to reading them (don't know where I've put them to be honest) but I've watched all the movies so I have some, however limited, knowledge about all things HP. It'll be interesting to see these two fandoms collide. Looking fwd to the next chapters...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Very interesting. Never watched GG or HP. Wasn't interested. Although, actually, I DID watch SOME GG for JP. Great job at the start. Would love to see more. Catch ya on the flip side.
keke1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I haven't seen the show with Tristan in it but this is an interesting start. I definitely want to see what you're going to do with it, so update soon!