Reviews for Behind these Hazel eyes
Llovegood chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Oh my gosh! That was really good please update :)
InAColdBlast chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
I really wish you would continue with this story. I really enjoyed the second one and I have read them both multiple times. I'd love to see this story continued because the other was merely amazing and I can't wait to see what would happen with this one.
Naruto and Ramen lover chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
Acturally the answer is 15... watch... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9...2,3,4,5,6,7,9...3,4,5,6,7,9...4,5,6,7,9...5,6,7,9...6,7,9...7,9 count them and you get 15! Other than that this is really good! _! Wait know i'm getting 29!agh!
CrypticRanger chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
You should find ideas from school to see how it goes on your
Nats the Magnificent chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Omgawd great chapter...can't wait to see what happends next! ]
bookworm0492 chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
you deleted Unwanted Child? the one with Kiara with the father 'Sir'? why? I liked that story alot whatever caused you to delete it!
bookworm0492 chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Intersting, do what ya can when ya can. Bye.
Basic Imperfection chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Awesome chapter! I'm guessing that Chihiro is like Haru and has a "black Chihiro"? Well, update again soon! Ja ne!

bookworm0492 chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
aw poor little fox, Akito is evil...poor kid...hope things turn around for her..
Basic Imperfection chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Hm, interesting chapter . I feel so sorry for her though! *sobs* ...Anwyways, update again soon! Ja ne!

Bag Of Tricks chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
omg! this story is reallyt good so far do continue umm i love akito
Nats the Magnificent chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Wow..I'm so glad theres a continuation! Update quickly please!
Basic Imperfection chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Eh? You're redoing this story? *shrugs* Well, I like it . Update soon! Ja ne!

Dana Rouge chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I think its cute so far. I really like how all the misfit zodiac animals tie together. Its kind of sad how she and Rain always dreamed of going to school together.