Reviews for From Quidditch to Katie
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awwww, so cute!
sierendipity chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ok, THAT was beyond perfect :)
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Aww that's sweet. YES. FOR ONCE HE'S NOT THINKING ABOUT QUIDDITCH. YES! Anyway, great job. :)
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Very cute! Adorable, really. :-D
macawtopia chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Aw, that was adorable!

I loved how you made Oliver struggle between choosing Katie and quidditch; it was very amusing ]
iluvzuzu chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
oh, so cute!

i like how you made him compare her eyes to snitches. i dunno why, it just seems like him to bring sports into this.

the one thing that bugs me about katie/oliver stories is that he's what, three years older than her? i suppose that isn't that bad... i always thought he was older... but i've just done the math, and... yeah.

well, teddy's got to be at least two years older than victoire, so i suppose anything could happen.

and don't even get me started on tonks and lupin. it's kind of creepy, when you think about how he's probably more around her mother's age than hers.

then again, andromeda could have been a ton older than the marauders. i just keep thinking she's around their age because she's sirius's cousin. i think, though, that narcissa is more sirius's age than andromeda was, and andromeda was the middle sister of bella and cissy, i believe.

i digress.

great job on this!
LadyLush chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aw so cute!

x
I Want To Give Neville A Hug chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
MORE MORE MORE! I LOVED THIS STORY! PLEASE! WRITE MORE! Into my favorites it jumps!
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Cute! Another 1 for the favs list!
EncompassedByARainbow chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
this was so cute! i'm definitely adding it to my fav's.
SummerSweetMelody chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
good...so good...
Chill-C chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
ill make you a deal if you write more ill put you on my favorites list
seritha chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
i liked it, nice job
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
"I am the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain, and goddamnit, I can put on my own pants!"

that line had me laughing so much!

damn... thats funny! i love this fic, and as soon as i finish this review i'm running off to check if you've written anymore kbow fics because that was simply brilliant! well done~ you deserve digital chocolate for that!

Lady Arre
Lia06 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
i LOVE it. it's so funny and cute adn i love it!