Reviews for Trouble Always Finds Me
Journeylover062 chapter 49 . 3/21/2012
I just read this whole story..I like Kellie Corinthos. Now I am going to read the rest of your fics before I start your new one.. I won't to be familiar with all the characters before I read it.

But good job and can't wait to read the others.
Fortunetellers Melody chapter 49 . 5/9/2006
Good ending - it leaves it open for a sequel! And I am so happy that Ethan's behind has been fried and he's dead! Please, write a sequel - I love Kellie!

Thanks for sharing,

Jesseca :)
Silent Me chapter 49 . 5/7/2006
I loved it!
Silent Me chapter 42 . 5/7/2006
I loved the chapters!
Fortunetellers Melody chapter 42 . 5/7/2006
Thanks for adding the riding lessons - that was so funny! Anyway, please update soon!
Fortunetellers Melody chapter 39 . 5/6/2006
Sonny and Kellie are such a scream - why don't they just shut up and listen to each other once and a while? LOL Anyway, great chapter! Please, update soon!
Silent Me chapter 38 . 5/4/2006
The chapters were really sad but really good!

Update soon!
Fortunetellers Melody chapter 38 . 5/4/2006
I'm glad that Sonny and Kellie were able to share that "moment." They needed that - although, I'm sure that they will still "bicker" like hell! Anyway, please, update soon! It's so sad about Kellie's baby!
Fortunetellers Melody chapter 36 . 5/4/2006
I like that Jason is helping Kelly - it'll be interesting to see him giving her the bike lessons. Please, update soon - I hope that Ethan dies soon too!
Silent Me chapter 36 . 5/2/2006
I loved the new chapters!
Fortunetellers Melody chapter 32 . 5/1/2006
I love this story and hope that Ethan dies SOONER than LATER! So, anyway, update soon!

God Bless,

Jesseca :)
Silent Me chapter 32 . 5/1/2006
I loved the new chapters!

Great work!
Fortunetellers Melody chapter 29 . 4/30/2006
Awe! Cute ending! Loved these chapters! please, update soon!
Fortunetellers Melody chapter 26 . 4/27/2006
Great updates! I love Kellie - they definitely need a character like that on GH! Please, update soon!
Silent Me chapter 26 . 4/27/2006
The new chapters were great!

Good work!