Reviews for For Whom the Phantom Calls
bella chapter 28 . 4/8/2010
as i've said before...check your grammer and spelling!
bella chapter 18 . 4/8/2010
bella chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 32 . 1/24/2010 must contunie this! It has just gotten so good! :D And i love the romance between Marshall and Corrine and the part on the other chapter where marshall thinks he touching corrine's bottom but its actually proffessor Z's he pinches...That cracked me up. :) All in all, this is one of the best Strange days at Blake Holsey High that ive read in a long time.
Erieaud chapter 32 . 11/25/2009
Thank You! Gosh, you finally decided to update. Update within the the year sometime!
88Keys chapter 32 . 11/23/2009
Boo! I want my mushy Vaughn and Victor reunion scene. ;)

Interesting chapter. I'm glad you've made the janitor a sympathetic character. Can't wait to see what he does.
Erieaud chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
"Down boy, control your hormones!""I am...I'm focused on that babe down there.""Damn I'm lucky!"

This story is hilarious!I am in love with Carshall so you just made my day! THANK YOU!
hamdinger chapter 31 . 8/30/2009
Wow! You CANNOT just stop right there!
88Keys chapter 31 . 8/28/2009
I don't know if you're still around or not, but if you are, I hope you will finish this story. I think you've written a very complex, interesting, and suspenseful plot, and I would like to see it resolved. I do find the swearing a bit distracting, as I'm not used to hearing it from the BHH students. But I would like to see this story finished.
TheGentleWarrior chapter 31 . 3/29/2009
Oh I love this chapter! I'm so glad that people are finally starting to get reunited again! D Please, PLEASE, update soon! Great job!
TheGentleWarrior chapter 30 . 3/19/2009
OMG I LOVE this story! You are one of my favorite BHH fanfiction authors! I've read every chapter and I always wait impatiently in suspense for you to make the next chapter! This is amazing! Please, PLEASE update soon! I want to find out what happens next! :)
lil-ying-fa chapter 30 . 3/17/2009
good story

hope u finish it
Shanynde chapter 29 . 8/15/2008
great job, can't wait to see what happens next
Shanynde chapter 28 . 5/1/2008
the plot thickens, please please update soon. You are quite talented, I enjoy reading your work.
angel353 chapter 28 . 4/30/2008
been a while! was kinda worried there for a second. two years? really? wow. seems like ages since you last posted. good job. later.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »