Reviews for Her Fantasy Man
Kn chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
... Come. Back?
JynxedHeroine chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
This is a really awesome story so far! I really hope you come back to it and finish!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I like your story, though I wish you'd just update instead of finishing the chapters with such long "previews". They make the reading a little choppy. I look forward to your next chapter. Also, maybe one more read through before posting, to catch words that (I think) you meant to use as opposed to letting spell check guess at.
kawaii kaijuu chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
This is really really good, so why haven't you continued? You should you know, this is a wonderful piece and i'm sure many are dying to know what's going to happen next. Hope you get to continue again. Your humor sense is fantastic, I especially enjoyed the Takahashi's dinner scene. So please, update, even though it's been so long. Looking forward to any signs of you coming back. Thanks for the story btw. Keep it up! Cheers!
Jessica chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Finish please!
mysterychild chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Defiantly interesting. :) I see that it's been awhile, but you said you hadn't given up on this fic yet... so I'll remain hopeful that it will be updated someday. I'll keep a look out. .-
Dare9179 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
update soon I like this story
Koshivuh chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
That was a really good chapter, I hope you update soon! ;D
Bre chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
This story is very exotic and very interesting! I like it very much And I can't wait for the next chapter when it's coming up? Please let me know
LOVE.U.FOREVER chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
that is so good. I LOVE IT. WRITE MORE.
Camille H chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
You do know, I hope, that "uma" is Japanese for "horse?"

That beside, this story is rather interesting and I may continue reading until it finishes.
onyx eyed kitten chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
I love this story! I read it on mediaminer but their was only one chapter so I'm glad I found it on Fanfiction. I can't wait for the next update.
Smexikitsune4884 chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
DAMN, your story's so hot! Update Soon_
whitetiger-isabella chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
i love the story. i cant wait to see if kagome goes or not. and what is she going to do.
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Yo i love ur story... what happened u given up on it? Or just really busy?

r4k