Reviews for Drawer
BashiYami chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I don't really get the difference, but okay...

Even with all the random violence, wasn't Mars the cutest short ever?

- DoP - ~
Beck-dono chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
XD Rei's so frackin cute! You good at doing his character you write-er!
BookWorm chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Thank you for writing this. I enjoy drawing, and everyone at school calls me a drawer!I hate it, and I'm glad other artists feel the same.
Jurei chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Very cute fanfic! I really liked how you focused on Kira's artistic talent beyond the usual "Kira's really good, the end." Very sweet.

One thing...actually, I'll have to correct on this:

Until my first year of art school, I would have agreed with you 100% on "Drawer" being an awkward and imaginary term. Then I found out that Drawer is, in fact, a word.

Draw-er (pronounciation) is someone who's artistic major is drawing. Much like someone who majors in painting is a painter. So yes, they do exist...but it's rather limiting a term; good for explaining what exactly you usually do, but not so good if you don't want to get boxed in to one specific category.

So I DO agree with Kira that "artist" is a better label, but Draw-ers are, in fact, out there.

Keep it up!

~Jurei6
prettykittydarling chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
aww its cute
cdsmm chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
wahaha this is so cute! i can honestly relate, i've been told i'm a good drawer a bunch of times in school already _
Angelwarrior1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Lol! Adorable! I loved it!

Angelwarrior1
high off of strawberry pocky12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
- I love it, its really cute; and I understand. Im and artist and I hate it when people say im a good drawer
Li'l Nikki chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
*cracks up* smooth. really smooth.
leo hime san chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Ha! I've been called a 'drawtist'. Gotta love Jamaicans, man. Seriously, though, 'drawer' would irritate me to know end, but this is a cute Kira/Rei story. :)
micahskitty chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I enjoyed the story very much, but would like to point out is the story took place after the series came to an end, then Kira would be Rei's wife, not girlfriend. When chapter 15 ended, they had been married near a year.
secret.dreams.3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
haha! really, what's the difference between a drawer and artist?
7x chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
ha, that was cutie. Kira handled it perfectly. I really hate when people say, "wow, you're such a good drawer" I
CountingStarsAgain chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
HEY YOU.! i loved thish one.. i luv MARS period u did great.. wish it was longer though.
InuyashaFan chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
LOL! This was great! As an artist myself, I do know the feeling... . Really cute fic! -

~Mandy