Reviews for Healer
twylawrites chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Betweenheavenandhell,

I read your story all the way through and found it a satisfying read that kept me guessing what would happen. I admire your writing style and the way you vary words and descriptions to really add a specific mood to the story.

As light constructive criticism, there's nothing that really stood out to me besides some minor typos and spelling errors which are super easy to fix. It makes your writing cleaner too. I commend you on your punctuation, capitalization, and correct grammar. :) A lot of stories here can be lacking in that area here.

Overall, great job, and thanks for posting!
Sibrael chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
I enjoyed how Sakura got to spend some time with Sasuke before the ANBU came but sometimes the void thing confused me.
zunaira ghazal chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
cuuuuuuuuute :)
Tiger Priestess chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
I enjoyed this, I liked how Sasuke and Sakura spent time together before the ANBU found Sakura and then Orochimaru's appearance and how Sasuke had to rescue her.

I love SasuSaku, you kept Sasuke so in character too! Great job!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I absolutely love this chapter. It seems like a very interesting idea, the whole 'new jutsu' thing is very unique and actually very useful. Sasuke wasn't the only one unnerved by Sakura's neutral/apathetic disposition, i was pretty much shocked/very sad too actually. The last line was so cool, i mean it left an impact on me atleast.

I love this!:)
S-angelwings-S chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Nice chapter! I love the way you portrayed Sakura's numb demeanor, her utter sadness at losing Naruto and finally her confusion/warming up to Sasuke once more. It was a very good chapter, really well written too, you have a knack for writing!
S-angelwings-S chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Aww this chapter was so sweet, i loved the fluff scenes. Awesome chapter, though i can't help but feel angry at Sasuke for not only doubting Sakura but thinking that leaving her alone would actually help!
S-angelwings-S chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
This was a very depresive chapter, i can understand Sakura's feelings compltely. I was really touched by the line about the similarity between this Sakura and younger Sakura; it expressed how broken Sakura really was. Though ican't believe Sasuke would actually think Sakura was using him, or setting him up. He should know she's too...*some word that fits in perfectly* for that -
S-angelwings-S chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
i really like the twist you added, i mean the irony here is amazing. the last time Sasuke fought here was to sever all his bonds, and go to Orochimaru for power, but this time he's restoring the bonds and fighting Orochimaru because he doesn't need the power. Pure genius. I loved the description. Though i have to say i don't like the fact that Sakura is so weak in this chapter specially, because she isn't doing anything. Though everything makes perfect sense in the plot so it's all good ;)
S-angelwings-S chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
It was really an awesome story! I loved everything
Kaze and Kiba chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Great story. I really liked how it was so dark and angsty, but redeemed itself with some happiness and humor at the end. Not cookie cutter happiness but realistic, it made it more interesting. You don't need a sequel to this work, it speaks for itself and sometimes sequels make the original story less. Good writing. Thanks for the story, I'm gonna check out some more of your work. K&K
Sakura 8D chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
*crowd goes wild in the background* VERY GOOD, VERY GOOD! i liked it a lot. was really worried it'd be a sad and depressing ending, but no, it was great XD woah, just realize naruto didn't really come in at all... wow, sad moment there, lol. anyway, IT WAS AWESOME!

S
Lady Red 88 chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
Aww! Excellent. _ I very much enjoyed this. Nice work.
ohwhatsherface chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
i really, really loved this
akatsuki's hikari chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
wow! i love your story!

there are so many great battle scenes

Fantastic!