Reviews for Just the Two of Us

Kateari chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
YEAH!
Kateari chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
NICE!

I love a man in pain and so does Gingercake!
lindajrjt chapter 11 . 2/8/2008
Well that was interesting. I think one of my favorite parts was their reaction to that machine thinking it was what would be used for the breeding. Thanks for writing this somewhat lighthearted story.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 11 . 10/11/2006
Brilliant fanfic! I wish there was more!
emergencyfan chapter 11 . 6/28/2006
Overall, I really liked this a lot, plenty of drama and action to move things along at a good clip with enough humor to keep it fun. Nice writing style as well as an attention to detail and the technical writing skills that makes it a pleasure to read rather than a chore. The only criticism I have is that maybe Rodney, genius though he is, might have figured out the whole "test" thing pretty quickly-the revelation seemed abrupt to me.

I'm off to try a few of your other fics! :-)
emergencyfan chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
“If his eyes start doing that strange glowy thing, I’m out of here,” Rodney whispered to Carson.

heh heh heh
emergencyfan chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
"They’re fine is someone is pointing a gun at you, but their useless at basic problem solving."

“Some of us are stronger than we look,” Rodney said, giving Carson a superior look.

“Aye,” Carson replied, as he started to climb up the cliff. “So that will be Ronon’s back pack then?”

Rodney spluttered in reply.

Loved it, very Carson & Rodmey!
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
“I offered to pull it straight for him, but he made a whimpering sound. So I guessed he meant no.”

Rolling!
001ElvenWarrior chapter 11 . 5/1/2006
Haha, very nice ending...just thought I'd catch up since the internet wasn't working. Very nice...Lord Dissolver...and all. It's good to know that everything worked out fine - or mostly fine. Interesting tidbit about the pool though, such as how it works and all.

I look forward to more of your stories, especially involving Carson and Rodney. It's too bad that the healing device was broken though - it could've come in very handy, but may have had either side effects or Carson may have become too dependent upon it. Nice ending though :D

Incredible work!

001ElvenWarrior
fififolle chapter 11 . 4/26/2006
Aw! Happy ending! Hooray. Nice little plot and great dialogue. Thanks for this. Must remember to put on author alert ;)
fififolle chapter 10 . 4/26/2006
Oh no! Lemon! Quick, Carson! Ew, breeding pools, I was almost lulled there. Hilarious bit about the leaf sucker LOL. And the next chapter is the last? Shame, but I'm itching to read it.
fififolle chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
Oh dear! Not more trouble. Headache, LOL, never saw that one coming! More good stuff.
fififolle chapter 8 . 4/26/2006
LOL. Poor guys. Out of the frying pan and into the fire! Who would have guessed? Excellent story.