Reviews for Kill or Be Killed
mousefiction chapter 19 . 11/14/2009
Interesting story.

I though Dean's selfish punishment was a funny idea, and it sounds like something he'd do.

I also usually never read fics with John in them, not because I don't like John, it's just that I don't know how to react towards him as a character. BUT! Your fic had just the right amount of John in it so I could finish it and still enjoy it, and I have never experienced that balance before.

So, thanks for that.

Good job on the fic.

Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing.
I'm So Me It's Crazy chapter 16 . 5/22/2006
ricky ricardo! i thought i was the only one who knew about him...no really tho! i love your writing style...i like all of your stories...they're great!
pmsdevil01 chapter 19 . 5/8/2006
that was a good story! i loved how you made dean caring but firm when he has to be and ready to dull out punishment when needed. well done.
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 19 . 4/24/2006
well i must say i loved the story i havent cjecked to site in about a week (vacation) and i came across your story and here it is 1:30 am and i read all 19 chapter in one sitting. it was great, just like all of your other stories that is why i put you on my favorite author list so if you do anymore stories i will get and alert sent to me. please keep up the good work and dont worry about so few reviews all of us who love your stories will continue to read and review and love all your stories. i hope you have a new storie coming out soon:)
Windyfontaine chapter 19 . 4/21/2006
Liked this epilogue :) And thanks for thanking me :) That was totally a Dean type of punishment to give, and the whole bonding over breakfast scene was great. Glad you finished this and now I'll look for your other fics :) Have a good weekend!
kokomocalifornia chapter 18 . 4/19/2006
love nice john
Eloise Clark chapter 17 . 4/18/2006
Hi!

Firstly, I adore your fic’s premise.

However, I have some issues with how it’s written.

For a start, you might find that you’d get more readers with longer chapters. On average, each of your chapters is only 472 words long. Give your readers a bit more ‘meat’- either by lengthening your chapters or combining them some more.

Secondly, provide more description. I found myself literally skipping over the parts that were Sam’s POV at times, simply because they were only one or two lines long and looked like author’s notes, especially since they mostly occurred at the end of a chapter.

Thirdly, you should pay more attention to grammar. Bad grammar is one thing that makes many people hit the ‘back’ button. One such example of bad grammar in your fic is “He'd read on vampires.” (Chapter 9) This sentence makes no sense, and really ‘tripped’ me up when I was reading.

Finally, pay more attention to your spelling/word choice. In chapter 17, for example, you say “He walked back to the living room and dropped down into a *slum* on the couch.” The correct word is slump, and the use of slum in this context has unintentional hilarious consequences.
Windyfontaine chapter 18 . 4/18/2006
Aw, so John wasn't the best father in this story but not the worst either. And yep, Dean is always with Sam, how it should be :) I liked the updates, will be looking forward to the rest of the epilogue. Have a great day!
radioactive.raccoon chapter 18 . 4/18/2006
This story's great!More soon please!
Phx chapter 16 . 4/17/2006
Aw poor Sammy! What a horrible thing for to have happened to him - more what he saw than what actually physically happened. And I hope John takes that into consideration when he talks to Sam.

I love seeing Dean all protective (happy sigh) and am looking forward to the update.

Phoenix
mmelon3 chapter 16 . 4/17/2006
hey, im sorry you havent gotten many reviews! so i thought i would tell you that i liked it alot! i cant wait for more!
Windyfontaine chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
Ah, you updated again :) I'm glad Sam's safe. Will be waiting to see how 'the talk' goes. Have a good day!
kokomocalifornia chapter 15 . 4/16/2006
love the sam/dean moments. like teh nice john but i have a feeling he wont be so nice in future chapters
Windyfontaine chapter 11 . 4/15/2006
Great new story! Almost all up-wow. Love protective big brother Dean. So, where's the rest? lol. I do want to know what made Sam want to join them in the first place though, but I guess that will be revealed. Have a good evening :)
kokomocalifornia chapter 11 . 4/15/2006
thats some fantastic writing effort. great!