Reviews for Fallen Blade
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, sorry I had to say that, I was sure there was another chapter especially as the chapter ends at such a cliff hanger.

After a long break myself I can understand if your having one too, I hope its not too long though? lol
I re found this story and I cant understand how you would think its not as good as ships, your story flows just as well and puts a completely different spin on it. I really do hope that you will continue with this one it has so much potential.

Well here's hoping you do decide to come back to this one after such a long break.
LukeGreen chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This is another story that I have read with pleasure... and unfortunately another story stricken by "unfinished" curse :(.
Love Hina Fan-101 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I've read what story there is so far and I really like it. I've also read some of the reviews you've recieved. You have many fans who want you to continue your work with all your stories, including this one. I'm one of them.

P.S. IF and when you go update and upload the next chapter in this story, could you make it that Keitaro or Motoko, Keitaro preferbally, walks in just as Tsuruko is about to take her own life. Then after having a heart to heart talk with Keitaro, Tsuruko seeks to patch things up with Motoko.
Bagget00 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I wish you would update this story. I personally like it and want to see where you go with it. I have already read the other version inspired by this one, written by Hawker, and I like both. Each story is unique and interesting to read.

Please, continue writing as you and a few others have a great talent and I want to see you exploit those talents some more.
Samhan chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
when will continue this story; Fallen Blade?
FusionNT chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow, what a darkfic, it has a lot of potential (and angst).

I was really into it reading theses two chapters, and now I'm hooked. What will happen to them? Will Keitaro recover from his shock, and will Tsuruko find a way to atone the problem?

Can't wait to read the answer Thanks a lot.

oddball1098 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
this fic is very good i got so into it that when he broke down i cried. hope you update soon
arosario chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Love the story please continue the story.
HarimaHige chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Please continue this story. Its really good and interessting.
Mev852 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Wow, this is pretty dark, huh? I hope this isn't "The End" for Tsuruko. I'm sure Keitaro would take things even worse if it was.

I truly hope that you haven't abandoned this fic. I know that it took a year for you to post a second chapter, so I do hope that you eventually post a third.
PercyAspire chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
this is a wonderful fic, i hope you update soon
Yuelyn the Vampire chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I've read this story over and over so many times that the images are still vibrant in my head. I gotta say though, you really planned this out well. The reason I think it's so good is because it was very believable and the internal dialouge - amazing! Dialogue and the syntax(sentence structure) were so good in the way that they were organized that it just pulls you in. And the IMAGERY, lots and lots of vibrant imagery. If you have the chance please update soon, I really want to know what happens next!
TehSpaz chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
*stares blankly at the screen*

... Holy... This is awesome. Never have I seen a predicament with Tsuruko and Keitaro, as it has never been done, or done WELL. I don't need to say how good the longevity and grammar is; it's self-explanatory. The emotion is great, and the realizations are very true, so it's like a soap-opera, only not so dramatic and with very real angst. I hope to see this updated pretty soon; your last update was a year after you posted the story.

Ja ne.
The Thirteenth Sapphire chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
This is an excellently written story, and I hope that you can update it sooner rather than later. The emotion, the power, the sheer rawness that you have presented is a great read. Keep is up!
Mrriddler chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Nice story. Just recently found it and reminds me of Ship in the Night with more flushed out character I think. You also had them stay at the dorm which is interesting. Overall a nice job.