Reviews for Always
asdf chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love this story. I think it protrays their relationship very well. Thank you for writing this.
Mimi-chaann chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
You're right. Taichi deserves more than to be suffering for Sora! Linda Fic!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I've recently gone through a digimon revival myself and I completely agree about the Taiora/Sorato thing. Taichi would've definately put friendship above the feelings he have for Sora and I can definately imagine them continuing to be the best of friends. I'm going to add this to my favs cause I love friendship fics too! -
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
"I love Taichi to bits and pieces. He deserves all the love in the world because he’s so cute!"

My sentiments exactly.

And that was very sweet. I can definitely picture their relationship being that way. I love how you portray both of them.
onlyforlove chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
How sweet! I would like to see Yamato's reaction when Taichi told him he was Sora's first kiss. xD Ahahaha...
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Aw... that was SO cute
Cursive Obsession chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I quite liked that. I love Tai too, and I also hate how alot of fics make him almost whiny...and make sora so confused and dramatic and jealousy fights...well written they are good, but this was a refreshing change.

Personally I like sora and tai, but thats just because thats kind of what I as a person believe in. Friendship relationships. But meh, I don't not like Sora and Matt either.

Great fic, nicely written, and just the right amount of friendship, and the way they were comfortable with eachother was just...right.
Orchid Falls chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This is just what I've been looking for. It's so hard to find genuinely well written friendship fics for these guys. I had to check you out from what you said and I'm *so* glad I did. I could just picture the whole scene playing out in my head.

P.s You're right we do need a C2. ;)
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
A very inspirational story! I loved it from start to finish. Though, I am very curious as to how the dialogue from 38 went in Japan, as well as what was actually said. Keep up the good work, no matter what coupling you support!
proud shipper chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
OMG. I loved it. Good job. :]
bakamoji chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Aww so cute! That made my day! Your so right, friendship fics are just so cute and it's a shame most people write about Taichi hating Yamato or someone else. I myself have written a Taichi/Sora friendship fic. Oh, well, it's not that good, my grammar and spelling sucks, but oh well, I hoped people would look differently at their friendship. I am also a big Taiora fan but pure friendship fics (or some with a tiny hint whatever) just make my day!

So, thank you for doing that, it was awesome,

Happy Easter,

Bussi,

your sweety,

()()

o(ö)(ö)
Akai Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
OMG, you actually posted this here. XDXD

Anyway, still love this piece to bits. _ Taichi/Sora WIN! Even if it is only friendship. XD