Reviews for Of Magic and Chakra
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Meokachan chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
MEEP WRITE IT NOW. DDRRRDDDRDRDRDFRFDRDFRRDRRFFFFFRFFDRFRC CFDDCDDFDDCRDCFREESDCCCVHBBJN MHM KKKLKKJJ H GG GFS SSWWWE R TTYYUIIIOOLLKMJBFDSAQWERVB NO KILL HE SDCCCVBNJJJJJRDDFRRFD RIP KAI TVTGGHBHUHHBBYHH
sexyblossom08 chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
I am sasusaku fans
islaeria chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
No one was in hurdle puff. I think lee and chouji, along with ion, should've been in there
ZabuzasGirl chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Update please! It's been way too long!
Venus914 chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
This is a nice chapter...especially with Temari. And i can't wait for their training session and the next chapter too.

Can you lessen the focus on Sakura? I mean, not all like her, you know. Most even detest her. I just tolerate her presence because she is one of the central characters of Naruto so i have no choice. But your fanfiction didn't say that it's about Sakura or else i wouldn't have read it. I mean, i love Naruto and Harry Potter Crossover and that's why i read your story.
Sleepyreader chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
I looove it! Please update soon!
Peliaos chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
wow. your predictiction for the next up dat was of, seeing as how at the top it says "Updated: 02-22-10" and you said that you would most likely post at end of April (it's currently 11-07-10). still, this is a really good fic which isn't easy to do when you pluck the entire Kanoha twelve and the Sand Siblings and dumb them in a different story line (the only other ones i have seen that used Harry Potter for that purpose i couldn't read past the first chapter of they were so bad). if this fc get's discontinued and passed to another Author/Authoress i don't care if you put a disclaimer on the fic i'll find a way to sue you.(note, i don't put fics into my favorites on my profile, i add them to my favorites bar, and i have done that with your fic)
CMinuteByMinute chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
OMMI GAWD! Please, I'm begging you - UPDATE!

I just lovve it so much, I NEED to read more! :)
CMinuteByMinute chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Amazing! There's simply no other word for it. The mix of both worlds and the accuracy of their characters... I love it!
Lady Favonian chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
it was great! please udate again soon XD
narugirl369 chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
haha, I love this story, NaruHina rox! please continue a

nd updata soon. 3
HalloweenDemon chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
I really want to see what happens next! This was surprisingly good compared to a lot of the other Naruto/Harry Potter crossovers. I'm impressed. Please Update soon :)
sistersgrimmlover chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
It's past April...do you have an excuse? No! But I still love your story a lot. Thank you!
Chuni Luni chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
So how'd the exams go? Good me hopes :)

Anyways!

I loved how you had both Sasuke and Neji goin after Naruto like that :)

Please update when ya can and take care!