Reviews for Of Magic and Chakra
sexyblossom08 chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
I am sasusaku fans
islaeria chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
No one was in hurdle puff. I think lee and chouji, along with ion, should've been in there
ZabuzasGirl chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Update please! It's been way too long!
Venus914 chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
This is a nice chapter...especially with Temari. And i can't wait for their training session and the next chapter too.

Can you lessen the focus on Sakura? I mean, not all like her, you know. Most even detest her. I just tolerate her presence because she is one of the central characters of Naruto so i have no choice. But your fanfiction didn't say that it's about Sakura or else i wouldn't have read it. I mean, i love Naruto and Harry Potter Crossover and that's why i read your story.
Sleepyreader chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
I looove it! Please update soon!
Naruto fnatc chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
wow. your predictiction for the next up dat was of, seeing as how at the top it says "Updated: 02-22-10" and you said that you would most likely post at end of April (it's currently 11-07-10). still, this is a really good fic which isn't easy to do when you pluck the entire Kanoha twelve and the Sand Siblings and dumb them in a different story line (the only other ones i have seen that used Harry Potter for that purpose i couldn't read past the first chapter of they were so bad). if this fc get's discontinued and passed to another Author/Authoress i don't care if you put a disclaimer on the fic i'll find a way to sue you.(note, i don't put fics into my favorites on my profile, i add them to my favorites bar, and i have done that with your fic)
CMinuteByMinute chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
OMMI GAWD! Please, I'm begging you - UPDATE!

I just lovve it so much, I NEED to read more! :)
CMinuteByMinute chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Amazing! There's simply no other word for it. The mix of both worlds and the accuracy of their characters... I love it!
Lady Favonian chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
it was great! please udate again soon XD
narugirl369 chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
haha, I love this story, NaruHina rox! please continue a

nd updata soon. 3
HalloweenDemon chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
I really want to see what happens next! This was surprisingly good compared to a lot of the other Naruto/Harry Potter crossovers. I'm impressed. Please Update soon :)
sistersgrimmlover chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
It's past April...do you have an excuse? No! But I still love your story a lot. Thank you!
Chuni Luni chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
So how'd the exams go? Good me hopes :)

Anyways!

I loved how you had both Sasuke and Neji goin after Naruto like that :)

Please update when ya can and take care!
bubba2494 chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
omg that was f-ing great! the last part was hilarious :D

I can't wait for te next chapter!
DanceInLightening chapter 11 . 2/26/2010
well i can understand the delay for the next chapter...

BUT THIS ONE IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!

IT IS JUST AMAZING!