Reviews for Being Queen
positive.potassium chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Love Alanna and George best couple ever! such a wonderful and sweet story! the Queen of my heart ! was the message ?
Silent Serendipity chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Interesting, I never looked at it from that perspective :) Nice characterization, also.
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
i always thought of the three men as equal royals - this is a very fantastic story :)
Heiress of Lohaust chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Interesting. I know it's probably been a while since this was reviwed, so I don't expect you to see this very soon-but just thought you'd like to know that this is really cool. I like how you made Alanna an alternative queen instead of a real one. She always was alternate. ;)

Heiress
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Well, she's not the Lioness for nothing, you know? If the lion's the purported king of the beasts, that only leaves the lioness to be the queen.

Great story. I love stuff with Gary... they just don't write enough about him, you know?
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Lovely fic! Thats awesome, and I never really thought about it that way before *g* I mean... she really did end up a Queen no matter which way you look at it... or well would have- but she did sorta slide out of it

Very awesome

Sweet. I loved it!
Goddess of Purple Squirrels chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Aw...that was so cute...Sniffles
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That verse up there is so awesome! So is the story - and so is Gary's characterization. Great job!
mistywabbit chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
:D I loved the way you've written this - the interaction between Gary and Alanna was very well done, and I liked the banter with George too. I think you've portrayed Alanna *very* well too. Great stuff once again!
Leni chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
aw that's sweet. and you have a point about the queen thing. love it.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Loved It! It was so sweet...
razzle-dazzle-me chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Very cute :) I hardly bother reading TP fics these days, the quality is just so awful - but this was refreshing. Lovely. Do keep writing, you certainly have a talent for it ;)

xxoo.